• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How long do you plan on keeping your dreamies?

mapleshine

Proud Filipino
Bells
Red Candy
If you believe in dreamies and you've accomplished all of your dreamies, how long do you plan on keeping them? Forever? I feel like it'd be a hassle of having to keep a look-out for whoever's moving, so I'm curious to see your opinions. :)

As long as I can. Or until I stop playing.

Thats a good question... Probably as long as i dont get bored of them? Maybe that doesnt fully capture what i mean. I had pekoe for a long time, i still like her, but after a while, it was time to let her go. I just wanted to meet a new face. Its weird, like a boyfriend when you know that relationship had run its course. Of course, some are like husbands. I just know i will never get tired of beau. :)

Forever.

That's why they're dreamies in the first place - if you're okay with letting them go, then they're not your ideal dream villagers, no?

I have dreamies because once I get them moved in, I can change my town theme whenever I want without having to worry about characters I don't like moving onto my path xD

Until I stop playing, but I will only have 9 dreamies in my town (I need Freya for my BFF), so I have space for villagers to keep moving in and out for a bit of variety in the remaining space :)

I don't really have any "dreamies" in that way, the only one that I really wanted to have was Maple and I got her ( I don't know if I will ever let her go but it's always a possibility, like, in 5 months or something if I want to change my villagers). I accidentally got Moe and I know I'll never let him leave my town, he is just the cutest ever. As for the others, I plan to stay with them for months :) ( except for Rocco, he can go away u_u )

I've decided to not have dreamies anymore.
I got bored quickly of having the same villagers everyday.
But in my new town, I'll probably keep Monique and maybe Cousteau.
I quickly started to like Monique.

When I first got the game I played for ages with random villagers until I became more aware of "dreamies" after I restarted my town to get dreamies I got bored of the game so I gave up for a few months.After I came back I decided to stick with 6 villagers/dreamies which I'm going to keep permanently and then let a few other villagers come and go so I don't get bored again! ^o^

My two ?ber-dreamies (Gaston once I get him, and Savannah) will be staying forever, hopefully. Semi-dreamies might get released at some time if I find someone to replace them. :)

If I went through all the trouble of getting my dreamies, why would I let go of them?
They can never leave. I see people saying they sometimes let their dreamies go for new faces, which is why I'm thinking about always having one spot to change out. So, 9 dreamies with 1 villager spot leftover to get me new faces.

Last edited:
Back