• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

how is your house decorated?

kalinn

Bells
Switch
6786-6018-8690
Easter Egg
i think there was a topic on this already..
but i wasnt for sure.
but i was wondering how your guys' rooms are decorated.
i finally got to empty out my basement
and now i dont know how to decorate it.. =/
so i was wondering how your rooms are decorated =]

a picture would be nice too if you can:)

Well I havent played much since i restarted so just different pieces lying around the house....

My house is a hot mess, all three levels look like I just moved in with furniture all over the place. I'm trying to do my basement with the cabin set with a kitchen. The first level has a more adult feel I didn't want all that craziness in there, and the top floor Im starting the modern set.

Well on my first floor I've got the Gracie series with a TV, Ship in a bottle, Fireplace, and some random DLC laying about.
In my basement I've got the Egg Series with a birdcage in the corner.
And on my Second floor I have the Modern series(bedroom) with a Computer in there and a Student Cap.

I only have the big first floor so, but anyway I have the whole egg series.... I think, with some cool rare items just to make it jump out and scream AWESOME!!!

<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/-bpzCQbPSiY'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/-bpzCQbPSiY' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bpzCQbPSiY

My house =3

In my house on the middle room I have the Jingle Set And Upstairs I have 2 Modern Couches, Robo TV, Resetti Model, Super Mario Star, 2 Gracie Clothes, Violin, White Boom Box Stereo, Tea Table (Stereo on top), Bookshelf, And a Plant (Forgot Name).
Also I forgot I have a Modern Table and in my Basement (Still I don't have one) im gonna make it a Bunny Set.
(I have Extra Bunny Items PM me if you some and name the price)

I'm in the middle of redoing mine. I suppose I could decorate it better if I didn't buy 3000 turnips every week. So, yeah, my ground floor is decorated with Asian furniture, a mix of the exotic series and the Japanese set, which is shoved against one wall so I can fit all my turnips in the room.
On the second floor, I have what I call my "grandma room" ... the full Pave set (which looks like it has doilies all over everything) along with a retro TV and a Phonograph.
In the basement, I'm working on a modern set. I got the Black DSI and the White DSI, so I'm building the modern set around it since it's all black and white. But it's mostly empty thus far, since I don't have much of the modern set yet.

well my first floor is kinda miscellaneous. it has no theme but it's refined and looks mature. the top corner is basically my living room and i have a space to display my clothes patterns for the season. i also have a computer office in the bottom right corner.
on the second floor, i have my guest floor. it has no consistent theme but i mostly dipped into the ranch theme. the room has the snowman wallpaper with the fancy carpet (i'm not sure if that's the carpet I think it is).
My basement is my arcade with a consistent themes: games/video games. It has a complete Mario set and a corner for Zelda furniture and the arwing.

I also have a second house too. Currently, only my second floor has furniture that goes by a kitchen theme, which was based off my kitchen in WW.

I'll post pics when I get the chance.

In the Middle Floor Candy set

Top Floor Closet (Changing to rare bug fish collection)

Basement (My best idea yet) A Backyard/Garden I will post pics tomoz when iget a new sd card

Top floor is the mush set . First floor is suppose to have a "kawaii" or "asian" feel but I need to buy a shogi screen wall and a tatami floor. =P

The JJ said:
In the Middle Floor Candy set

Top Floor Closet (Changing to rare bug fish collection)

Basement (My best idea yet) A Backyard/Garden I will post pics tomoz when iget a new sd card
ya my basement used to be a backyard/garden thing
before i accidently deleted my town..
i liked it, but i want something different now..

=]

Well I dont got pics but picture this (in your mind):
Top floor: Whole mario set (with floor and wall)
first floor: No set theme
basement: Rec room tv stereo ect..

XD

Back