• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How Good Are You At Remembering Lyrics?

DarkOnyx

Bells
Spooky Popcorn
Stitches
Winter Mittens
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
How good are you at rememberizing lyrics?

I'd say I'm pretty good.Takes me one or two times to remember it while it's playing,and four or five times to rememberize by heart.

I know the words to every single song on Eminem's Relapse album.

... sophomore year of highschool was a strange time for me.

I'm pretty good at memorizing songs~ It actually takes me longer to memorize songs in English than Japanese...
Sad, I know.

maybe 1-2 times when im singing along to the song, and then maybe 2 more to remember the whole song (well most)

Pretty bad actually.

My main problem is if the music is louder than the singer's voice then I have no chance in hell of even being able to hear what is being said.

And I don't care enough really to look up the lyrics

I'm a lot better at remembering song lyrics than I am at remembering test material, that's for sure.

It depends on how much the song interests me. If I like it a lot then I'll pick up the words pretty fast. I'm one of those people who mercilessly abuses the repeat button.

80% of the time i only remember the chorus. also i wouldn't count memorizing songs faster in Japanese sad. if it's foreign you could probably be memorizing the sounds more but yeah.

If I'm looking at sheet music, I'm pretty good.

Yes,achievent get!Get a reply from Tina that isn't saying,"I'm sorry,this thread is against the rules and will be closed!'^-^

Lol Saylor,that is so true.I can remember lyrics ten times better then school work.

I can remember them pretty well..even after a few months of years, I just got to hear the song and bam! i remember most of it.

if i like a song, it just takes me a few times of listening to it to memorize it. im pretty good at it. songs are like the only things i remember nowadays lmao

i play the song while reading lyrics , after that , replay , and sing while reading

boom , me rapping to anaconda .

well id have to be good at remembering lyrics, otherwise id be a terrible choir student. i still remember music from 2 to 3 years ago llmaoo.

Back