How do you store your amiibo cards?

_Rainy_

Bells
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
I’ve seen threads that touch on this subject, but I don’t believe there’s been a thread that talk about it in depth. The Official books are really cute, but I prefer to keep mine in top loaders so I don’t think that would work for me. I’ve been looking for deck boxes, but I’m really picky. I found an ultra pro one that I really like, but it’s really pricey and I’m not sure I can fit my top loaders into it. I also don’t need the drawer underneath for dice. So I’m just curious about what everyone else does.

I got a 3-ring binder and I bought these to hold my standard size cards, these shelves can hold nearly an entire collection of all the amiibo cards and you can always get more of these, they are very affordable here and they protect my cards from dust, heat and cold.
For my mini amiibo cards I store them in this. The binder's material feels lovely and once again the binder can hold virtually an entire set of all the amiibo cards, it secures the cards well and it even zips close for extra security and has a nice strap so you can hold by the strap.

I got a nice wooden index card box that fits all the Amiibos I have in their top loading protectors. I found it on Amazon but I don’t think I’m allowed to link it. It wasn’t cheap but looks le schmantzy!

Well the amiibo cards I got from Amazon are small cards so I have them in a small pack container that it came with. I think they are called NFC and before anyone asks they do work great.

I have a 3 ring binder and card sleeves to keep them organized and protected. The binder lives on a very high shelf to protect it from any curious dogs lol

I saw shops were selling a Series 5 collector's album, so I bought that for the series 5 cards.

For the remaining cards, I keep them in UltraPro 9-pocket pages in a 3-ring binder. I don't really take them out of the pocket, because it's easy to scan them in as they are. The only thing I find is that the cards seem to start slipping out of the pockets very slightly, which is true for Pokémon cards too, so I'd say it's universal. 😊 The binder seems to live on my coffee table!

I like having deck boxes for Pokémon cards, and I'd say I'm picky about deck boxes too! A lot of the boxes I've seen in store seem really flimsy.

I just use a regular, albeit sturdy, 3 ring binder with card collector sleeve pages, the kind with 9 slots per page. I place my cards back to back and have everything in numerical order! it's how I've stored my pokemon cards since childhood so I figured I'd continue the same tradition with my AC cards. I've considered getting a cute official binder or something but I figure it'd be a waste to push aside my binder for something that's just better aesthetically. I plan to make a decorated cover for the plain one I have (even though it's been years and I haven't done so yet.. it will get done.. eventually).

i organized them into three piles, one is the special characters pile and the other two are regular villagers. i put them in rubber bands and they sit on my dresser, i used put them in a special bag but i don’t anymore because my collection has increased by a lot and they can’t all fit in there anymore.

I store them in a trading card album since Amiibo cards are almost the same size as the usual trading card. although I prefer small size (around notebook-sized) trading card albums that can store 4 cards per page. The official Amiibo card album looks bulky to bring along.

I don’t, lmao. I only had three Amiibo cards. They were Mac, Bones, and Biskit. I had them in one pile. I don’t collect them. I just had them as villagers I wanted on my island. I haven’t ever collected any type of cards, lol.

Back