How do you get your exercise?

i have a gym membership but i only go once a month..... which i should probably do more of. i was pretty committed and went 3 times a week when i was at school but now that it's summer break and i'm really tired after work, i don't have that motivation anymore
i do walk over 10k steps a day so that can be considered my exercise

Running (from my problems)
Jumping (to conclusions)
Pushing (my luck)

and I've have this cool midday routine exercise where I do a cross between a crunch and a lunge. I call it "Lunch"

Running (from my problems)
Jumping (to conclusions)
Pushing (my luck)

and I've have this cool midday routine exercise where I do a cross between a crunch and a lunge. I call it "Lunch"

Haha, that's basically what I do everyday! When you put it that way, that's actually quite humorous!

I have a steep driveway (It is basically a 90 degree angle, it is so vertical, like mount everest - I am not even joking!) and then I live downstairs.

I have three flock of flight of stairs just to reach up and say, "Hi, I am alive, how are you?" to my family and then I run back down.

Then do uni, come on here, go on fb to see what mum wants before running up the stairs to eat lunch then run back down and crash into the wall (by accident of course).

And then before I know it, it's time to either, go out for an appointment or to visit in real life friends and then I have to rush upstairs for dinner and watching footy on the tv. Then race down for bed. Next day, repeat.

Last edited:
band camp, we have like an hour dedicated to working out and stuff so yeah

carrying my siblings, working out in my dad's homemade gym and going on jogs.

i used to get it from walking to school and back everyday, but now that i’m on summer and my new school is a drive away, i don’t do any exercise. oops

Most of my exercise for now comes from work since it's pretty physical at times and requires quite a lot of standing up and walking, as well as cycling to the workplace and back. Though in general I don't really exercise much at all. :D Sometimes I walk to places and such but I don't put effort into exercising.

That might sounds dumb, but I'm playing guitar hero while running,
well.. running on the spot, but hey, I managed to lose almost 10kg like that. :D

Every few days of the week, I carry my stuff when I head to college and they're fairly heavy. I also take public transportation so I still have to walk a fair distance to get to my destination. Sometimes, I even jog or run to burn off a few more calories and get more stamina.

I actually used to run all the way from a subway station to my highschool to get some exercise. Dodging slow walking students here and there, a few even had the nerve to mock me but I didn't care. In the long run (pun totally not intended), my health will be in a good place.

I'm in roller derby and do cross country so that's already a lot, but if I'm feeling like I need some exercise or if I don't having anything going on that particular day I play just dance or do a circuit of various workouts. Something like 50 crunches, 30 body weight squats, only 15 upright rows because my arms are literally just bones, and then I do a plank for 30~ish seconds and stretch it out. I'm working on doing a split rn snd I'm pretty close so I do a lot of stretches lol.

I go to the gym every day, sometimes before or after uni. Depends on my schedule. I’ve been doing daily workouts since I started HS, so I’m at a point where I feel restless and down if I don’t attend everyday. Funny how routines work like that..
My gf got into working out through me, so we do a lot of cardio now ! And I’m helping her do weight lifting moderately. Also, similar to what Lottie said, stretching daily and planking. I’m also a pacer, so I get A LOOOT of walking in throughout the day.

I fall into doing rituals so there was one point where I would convince myself I HAD to do x amount of pushups every time I entered a new room, but thankfully I’ve stopped that impulse lol. And I grew up playing sports, but was never a fan :/ so now at uni, I’ve taken up street dancing rather than pursuing any traditional sports.

Back