• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How do you feel about the snow?

How do you feel about the snow?

• I LOVE IT.

Votes: 48 49.0%
  • It's alright.

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • i HATE it

Votes: 16 16.3%

• Total voters
Winter's my favorite season, so I adore it~ I got the game for Christmas and was in love with planting flowers all over my town to give bright pops to the white. Now that I have so many flowers, I'm really excited to see how beautiful my town will look!

I get bored of it really fast! But as for right now I'm a little bit excited for the drastic change!

It's nice in December.. but idk I'm not a fan. It's February 5th in one of my towns and it seems like winter is never going to end.. *sigh*.

I'm excited because I first started playing AC on Christmas Day so naturally when I arrived and became Mayor, my town was just a bit of a blank white canvas with a few villagers and I have a lot of happy memories, getting used to things and building the foundations of my town so it will be nice to get that feeling back.

Also, it's rare to get snow here and when it does, it goes fairly quickly so I think it's nice to have some snow for awhile. :)

Your post made me remember how magical Christmas used to be for me. Those memories are precious. I didn't get AC on Christmas but I can relate with the excitement of getting a new game during those times.

I love snow. Wish it could snow more in where I live.

It's winter in my 2nd town right now and enjoying it. New Year's Eve is tomorrow. My hair is done and I'm getting things ready for my group to come visit.
Got my snow boy making skills back and keep rolling out perfect ones.
It is annoying that I've been getting repeats. I played last year and won all the complete set.

It's alright. I don't like how it hides the flowers on the bushes (??? like what's the point of holly blooming in winter then...)
and how it's hard to find nice snow patterns if my town has severe grass deterioration, but I do like the brief period in winter when the cedar trees get Christmas lights on them, and how pretty the aurora looks against a snowy town! :)

It was fun at first, but now I'm over it! (My game is in mid-February.)

In real life I never see snow, so I feel like the game is taunting me.

~

I don't really like winter, so to me snow is magical the first time, but then 'meh' for the rest of the time I see it. It's the same irl.

I love the snow ... Can hardly wait for the ground to be covered! Love catching snowflakes!
I live on the rainy west coast of Canada, and seldom see snow, except on the mountain tops ... I love the quiet hush when it is snowing and my game makes me feel like that too! ... Quiet and peaceful ... I am definitely looking forward to snow! ♥♥♥

It's wonderful, but seeing snow on the ground for the next 3 months get's kinda tiring.
As much as I love winter IRL, I can't say the same for how Animal Crossing portrays snow.
I also wish you can Ice-Skate, that would be sweet.

Considering that I live with snow 4-6 months in real life and can't stand it....I am just uber excited to have it in AC *insert eyeroll*

I do love the campsite igloo though.

I'm personally fond of the snow in game because I never get any snow where I am. I imagine it's the opposite for people that get snow all the time in real life.

Wait wait wait, I haven't gone through an ACNL winter yet soo...

What happens to your flowers when it snows? Do they just disapear? Do they eventually come back or do you have to plant them all over again?? D:

Back