How do we feel about Zipper T Bunny

He's the most creepiest rabbit of all time and I really dislike him. I literally played Bunny Day last year and he acts like I never played it before and tells me how the event is played.
No, the creepiest bunny of all time would be Frank the Bunny from the movie, “Donnie Darko.”

Trust me.

Hands down.

I jusy met Zipper for the first time this Bunny Day, in NH and also in the garden event in Pocket Camp. I dont LOVE his giant face peering at me whenever I log into my camp, but how exhausted he is with his job makes me love him.

I do think he's kinda cute - certainly cuter to me personally than a lot of the mouse villagers and hippos. A weird take compared to the rest of the bunnies but I love the idea of some beleaguered Nook Inc employee being set upon the altar of holiday joy.

He looks ok but the fact that he will stop hopping and look depressed when he thinks no one is watching him is kinda sad...and he makes all those remarks about how its not a costume and whatnot. Kind of a weird and confusing thing to add in this mostly happy go lucky game ya know

I think Zipper is creepy and cute. Zipper is really sweet and excited for easter which is cute. Buuutttttt... he is kinda creepy. After I had talked to him I ran over (a far distance) to a villagers house to talk to them. When I was done (which was quick) there he was... Zipper T. Bunny waiting for me outside the house. 😟 I think Zipper has boundaries issues.

zipper looks like he'd murder me in the middle of the night to be honest. ever since the nl days... been getting creepy vibes from him.

also i still have ptsd from last easter... the eggs were e v e r y w h e r e.

I think he is creepy for the memes, but in reality I think he is a really funny character with a lot of depth. I personally think its healthy to see a character "struggling" a bit, because it makes it more realistic and relatable. And in this case also a bit funny :p

Plus I do like the whole egg finding thing and all the colors, and some furniture like the wreath and basket and balloons are cute, especially the newly added items! 🌸🐰

I like him and don't really find him creepy. He could be cuter and he's not one of my favorite npc, but he gets more hate than he deserves. Looking forward to seeing him tomorrow. ☺️

I find zipper creepy still convinced its someone in a suit plus just alittle cheeky at times not one of my favorite characters.

I love Zipper too and he is super adorable in his costume ^^
the event was poorly managed/designed last year and it is NOT his fault so he deserves more love in my opinion ^^

i love Zipper and i enjoyed the easter event last year c:

Doesn't really bother me but finding him days before the event, when I am not expecting him, waiting there for me on a cloudy day outside my home space? just.....no...
Exqjz6MVEAMa9UO.jpg

Otherwise he makes me feel curious if not humoured by his character.
🐣

He would be one of my preferred seasonal visitors besides Jack anyway and at least he brings buoyant cheer [and rhyme] to the Easter event. 🌿

Last edited:
Creepy fosho! It's got those staring eyes.... is he like Barney where it's some rando inside the costume or he is NOT in a costume??? Why is he bouncing around all the time??? So many questions!!

Zipper is my favorite event/store/nonvillager NPC. I’m not even joking. I might not really enjoy the Bunny Day event, but zipper is the best

Back