How do i achieve a 'perfect town'?

erikaeliseh

Bells
Cake
im trying to unlock the town hall remodel, and i would love to grow jacobs ladders. I just started my town a couple weeks ago, so im not ready to start landscaping, so right now im just getting my dream villagers in and unlocking pwp's. I am told by isabelle my town is "too barren overall", what can i do to correct this? Is it possible to get a perfect town without landscaping yet?

You can plant trees in random places out of the way and put cheap PWPs in places where you don't want your villagers. I believe you have to have your cafe for a perfect town though, so you'll need to decide on that. Everything else is reversible though.

I started playing in March and only in late June did I get the perfect town, so it definitely takes time. I don't think there's a way to achieve it without listening to the advice Isabelle gives you when asking about citizen satisfaction. I listened to her when she told me that the people wanted more PWP's, and a day or two later I got perfect town status.

I'd say wait until you're further into the game to go for perfect town. Get things settled in, like important PWP's, unlock the better PWP's so you don't waste money on dumb ones just for that status, and upgrade your things. I don't think a fully upgraded main street is required since I've gotten perfect town w/out having the fortune teller shop.

It's not to hard, just keep the weeds out, have 100-200 trees and over ten public work projects. I got a perfect town in about two weeks. :)

Perfect Town guide on Thonky.com
You can google it, it will give you the best detailed information.

Basically though you need around 110 trees, tons of flowers (never sell or trample them, always plants the same type next to each other and water them so they can produce more. Villagers will also plant flowers around clusters of the same type.) You'll also need around 10-12 PWPs. Some lower sayisfaction while some raise it.

Get a few trees down, the beach is handy for putting banana and coconut palms out of the way. Pick all weeds and get plenty of flowers down and water them. I'd enact the Beautiful Town thingy. The yellow benches are nice and cheap for building up your pwp's.
And when you get the option place the flower clock in town too.

Last edited:
Get a few trees down, the beach is handy for putting banana and coconut palms out of the way. Pick all weeds and get plenty of flowers down and water them. I'd enact the Beautiful Town thingy. The yellow benches are nice and cheap for building up your pwp's.
And when you get the option place the flower clock in town too.

Flower clock is available once you reach perfect town score. It helps though to maintain it for 15 consecutive days so you can obtain the gold watering can as it provides a lot of satisfaction points.

Last edited:
Back