• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Resident Evil Mafia - Sign-Ups Thread [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea on start date if you got the sign ups relatively quickly?
Depends, I work Monday-Thursday from 6:00 to up to like, 8:00. Assuming we have 9 by Sunday night then I’ll probably start on the 6th or 8th.

What are the roles
Post automatically merged:

I never played resident evil

What are the roles

I hope you learned your lesson last game. LISTEN TO YOUR SISTER! Was I talking to the wall when I told you your post quality would get you voted off day one? Actually, that basically makes me some kind of mafia prophet. I foresaw the future last match. Maybe this match I’ll do it again.

What are the roles

Ness explains the power roles here:
Sure thing, but if you change your mind here’s a simple explanation of the unique roles:

Jailkeeper: Combination of doctor and role blocker, can protect someone for a night kill but also prevents their night action.

Friendly Neighbor: Choose 1 person at night to send a message to. The message will tell the player you are town aligned.

Rolecop: Tells you what a player’s exact role is.

Masons: Two town players that know each other as being 100% town. Can both communicate outside the thread at any time.

Only a couple of them have the potential of appearing in-game. Resident Evil is just the flavor. We're going to be assigned a RE character that corresponds to our alignment for storytelling purposes.

You could post the link on my game, so all the players could see it.

In. Lol.

I was planning to obs to (try to) improve my game, cuz i was really wrong last game lol, but I guess I'll learn while doing....

I’m still in btw. So is ghost.

He’s just to lazy to respond.
And good night from the east coast! Zzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back