Shop Holla's Pokemon Shop! Shinies, Legendaries, Events & More!

Hi! Are you willing to trade a Shiny Gengar code for a Pokemon ORAS Demo? My little brother wasn't able to download his Gengar, and would like to exchange it for a Demo Code.

I sent tbt to enter in the ORAS demo giveaway but could you start the giveaway earlier?

I sent tbt to enter in the ORAS demo giveaway but could you start the giveaway earlier?

Ok, adding you to the list. I will likely end it earlier it's just early November will be the latest date. It will likely be next week. Thanks for entering! :)

Last edited:
Hi how much for the shiny 6iv blaziken and what is it's, nature and gender and also may I take garchomp and tyranitar for my pokedex :)

Edit:and what's blazikens level?

Last edited:
Hi how much for the shiny 6iv blaziken and what is it's, nature and gender and also may I take garchomp and tyranitar for my pokedex :)

I'd say 250TBT sounds pretty reasonable for him. He is male and has an Adamant Nature. Once you decide if you want Blaziken I will add you and I will send over the Garchomp and Tyranitar too. :)

Oh, this is really cool! How much would it be for all the shinies, the event Pinsir and Heracross, the Diancie, the PokeBall pattern vivillion, all legendarysdp Exept Mewtwo, banette and Blazinkins?

Oh, this is really cool! How much would it be for all the shinies, the event Pinsir and Heracross, the Diancie, the PokeBall pattern vivillion, all legendarysdp Exept Mewtwo, banette and Blazinkins?

Woah you sure are interested! That's a lot of Pokemon there! How about we start with how much TBT you have as that's a lot o Pokemon.

Back