• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Holla's Pokemon Shop! Shinies, Legendaries, Events & More!

What's the information on the Entei? (lvl, EVs?, nature, move set)
And how much about do you think he would go for?

What's the information on the Entei? (lvl, EVs?, nature, move set)
And how much about do you think he would go for?

Ok, just give me a moment and I will check for you. Sorry for the delay. ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, he is level 100, has Pok?rus, is Japanese, has 6 perfect IVs, is fully EV trained in Speed and Attack, has an Adamant Nature, his Ability is Pressure, and his moves are: Iron Head, Stone Edge, Sacred Fire, and Bulldoze.

Last edited:
Ok, just give me a moment and I will check for you. Sorry for the delay. ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, he is level 100, has Pok?rus, is Japanese, has 6 perfect IVs, is fully EV trained in Speed and Attack, has an Adamant Nature, his Ability is Pressure, and his moves are: Iron Head, Stone Edge, Sacred Fire, and Bulldoze.

About how much do you expect for him? (Everyone has different prices for pokemon so I'm not so sure... ;; )

About how much do you expect for him? (Everyone has different prices for pokemon so I'm not so sure... ;; )

Hmm I'm thinking about 300TBT. Considering he's legendary, shiny and has fantastic stats. Does that sound ok?

Yes! That sounds fine! Could you give me 15min to get my game ready?

I'm assuming you are ready now as I've revived the TBT from you? Let me switch games and add you and I'll be ready to go. ^.^

How much for the fancy and poke ball vivillon?

Hmm, well they are both events that are over but they are fairly newer events so I'd say 200TBT each. Though I'll probably let the French Pok?ball one go for 150 as there are Tonnes of them out there.

How much for Uxie?

Just 100TBT like the title says is fine. ^.^ I can confirm that it is 100% legit and untouched as I caught it myself in Black 2.

Last edited:
Lemme think on them. I do want a Fancy Vivi really bad, but I'm trying to save some TBT and not spend everything I have XD.

Lemme think on them. I do want a Fancy Vivi really bad, but I'm trying to save some TBT and not spend everything I have XD.

Ok no problem. ^.^ Not many people have expressed interest in them so you should be ok. If you definitely plan on buying the Fancy one eventually I can reserve it for you for a while.

Can I get a Pokeball patterned vivilon? And do you have a shiny mew?

Can I get a Pokeball patterned vivilon? And do you have a shiny mew?

Sorry I don't have a shiny Mew, but you certainly can get a Pok?ball Vivillon. :)

I have two. They are both male and untouched, only difference is one is English and the other is French. I'm asking 200TBT for the English one and could do 150TBT for the French one as there's more French ones out there. Let me know which one you'd like. :)

Last edited:
Back