• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

NEW HERE

felecityforthewin

Bells
Hey so, I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf for ten years now but I only just now (for some reason) decided to join these forums to connect with the community n stuff lol. I might not be super active here bc I do a lot of different things but I'll try to make time for it if I can.

Welcome to the forums! ✨

I haven't played New Leaf (only NH/PC), but I'm glad you've been able to enjoy it for such a long time! Has Felicity always been your favourite villager? Are there any other AC/non-AC games you enjoy? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the forums! ✨

I haven't played New Leaf (only NH/PC), but I'm glad you've been able to enjoy it for such a long time! Has Felicity always been your favourite villager? Are there any other AC/non-AC games you enjoy? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!
Thanks for the warm welcome XD Carmen used to be my favorite villager, but I really grew to love Felicity's humanlike design and haircut and she became my new favorite !!
I play a lot of Happy Home Designer and other non AC games I enjoy are Mario Kart/Party and Scribblenauts Unlimited (I played all the games in that series tho XD)

Welcome to TBT! I hope you’ve been enjoying it here so far! ❤️

Felicity and Carmen are a couple of my favourite villagers as well! They’re both so cute! ☺️

Back