• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

Okay, let's make a list to make it easier..
- Digital
- Girl with brown, wavy long hair
- Darkbrown eyes
- Black glasses
- Cappy on the shoulder OR hair, however it works better for you
- This style (so I'm guessing from your examples this would be the closest)
- For the Shirt.. it should just be a simple shirt that is pastel turquoise
okay yeah thats gonna be hard since i havent drawn in that style since october lol...do u have any others or do you really want it to be anime anime kawaii desu xD because i dont really draw like that anymore

Last edited:
okay yeah thats gonna be hard since i havent drawn in that style since october lol...do u have any others or do you really want it to be anime anime kawaii desu xD because i dont really draw like that anymore

Nice name for that style xD
Well, which style do you still draw? I am fine with basically anything, as long as it looks clean and smooth :)

Nice name for that style xD
Well, which style do you still draw? I am fine with basically anything, as long as it looks clean and smooth :)

just flip thru my last couple of pages / my social media and ull find it 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

wowz
you've improved a lot since I last looked, congrats lol
•w• have a pleasant day heh

oh it took me a while to find out who u were bc of the name change :') thank u!

fight me lol it feels like nobody gives a **** and aye you can say "well dont you enjoy drawing?" but if u made a cake and noody ate it u would get upset so
I'm behind Tesco, where u at??

And yeh I getcha, it's a sucky feeling, but I'm pretty sure the folks here appreciate seeing your work!!

hey friendly reminder that kravitz is ****ing gay and i love him
image.jpg

please come back 11th hour is boring af

hi, can i just say i really like the way you draw noses lmao

IKR??? IMMA GET MY DAILY DOSIS OF EVVIE'S NOSES!! (pun intended)

GURL WHADDYA MEAN BY NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR ART I'M CARING 1000000000% HYO IS CARING 1000% (not as much as me ofc ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)) AND LOTS MORE!! I LOVE TO SEE YOU GROWING AND IT MAKES ME SO PROUD????? I KNOW I'M NOT YOUR MUM OR ANYTHING BUT???? I'M ??SO?? PROUD????? I LOVE HOW YOU FOUND YOUR STYLE AND HOW IT DEVELOPED SO BEAUTIFULLY, AND ESPECIALLY HOW YOU DRAW TRADITIONALLY HECK IM EVEN JEALOUS OF IT O K!! YOUR GALLERY IS HUGE WITH 118 PAGES AND WHENEVER I GO IN HERE I SEE RANDOM PEOPLE I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE LIKE E.G. KAZELLE PRAISING YOU! THAT IS A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT AND LOTS OF PEOPLE APPRECIATE YOUR ART AND LOVE TO SEE YOUR IMPROVEMENT!! WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS (SORRY IM EMOTIONAL) Youre getting a lot of love Evvieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You need to acknowledge yourself in order to properly embrace the love you receive from others! I know acknowledging yourself is hard but thats why we are all here to support you!! :')) MAN I JUST LOVE YOU OK WHEN YOU LOOK SO DOWN MY MIND GOES BLANK AND WRITES KITSCHY STUFF BECAUSE IM HOPELESS IM SORRY

IKR??? IMMA GET MY DAILY DOSIS OF EVVIE'S NOSES!! (pun intended)

GURL WHADDYA MEAN BY NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR ART I'M CARING 1000000000% HYO IS CARING 1000% (not as much as me ofc ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)) AND LOTS MORE!! I LOVE TO SEE YOU GROWING AND IT MAKES ME SO PROUD????? I KNOW I'M NOT YOUR MUM OR ANYTHING BUT???? I'M ??SO?? PROUD????? I LOVE HOW YOU FOUND YOUR STYLE AND HOW IT DEVELOPED SO BEAUTIFULLY, AND ESPECIALLY HOW YOU DRAW TRADITIONALLY HECK IM EVEN JEALOUS OF IT O K!! YOUR GALLERY IS HUGE WITH 118 PAGES AND WHENEVER I GO IN HERE I SEE RANDOM PEOPLE I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE LIKE E.G. KAZELLE PRAISING YOU! THAT IS A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT AND LOTS OF PEOPLE APPRECIATE YOUR ART AND LOVE TO SEE YOUR IMPROVEMENT!! WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS (SORRY IM EMOTIONAL) Youre getting a lot of love Evvieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You need to acknowledge yourself in order to properly embrace the love you receive from others! I know acknowledging yourself is hard but thats why we are all here to support you!! :')) MAN I JUST LOVE YOU OK WHEN YOU LOOK SO DOWN MY MIND GOES BLANK AND WRITES KITSCHY STUFF BECAUSE IM HOPELESS IM SORRY

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrwo that was a wall of text hfhfhh but thank u kei :D

anyway expect possible taakitz in a few days [[OR THE ONE ****POST I JOKED ABOUT W/ EVARDS ****ING BLACK TENTACLES...CURSED SPELL]] because im addicted to taz and a family can be the grim reaper, a gay wizard and a small boy detective

1234 is getting closer and closer [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

I also enjoy drawing gay magicians, what a coinkidink.

(btw i just found your art thread for the first time, and i love it wowee)

1234 is getting closer and closer and closer [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?̲̅)̲̅$̲̅
I forgot the last time I was here but dang Evs you have improved so much // proud :')

1234 is getting closer and closer [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

I also enjoy drawing gay magicians, what a coinkidink.

(btw i just found your art thread for the first time, and i love it wowee)

1234 is getting closer and closer and closer [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?̲̅)̲̅$̲̅
I forgot the last time I was here but dang Evs you have improved so much // proud :')

its been going super slowly tho since nobody ever comments l o l

but thanks yall :D

SIDENOTE: I LISTENED TO TAZ EP 50....WOWOWOWOWOW THAT WAS GOOD I WANNA DRAW MAGNUS AND THE VOIDFISH AND TAAKO AND KRAVITZ HFHFHFHHFHFHFHF SO MUCH GOOD CONTENT
i swear im the only person on this hellforum that listenes to taz

Last edited:
"SIDENOTE: I LISTENED TO TAZ EP 50....WOWOWOWOWOW THAT WAS GOOD I WANNA DRAW MAGNUS AND THE VOIDFISH AND TAAKO AND KRAVITZ HFHFHFHHFHFHFHF SO MUCH GOOD CONTENT
i swear im the only person on this hellforum that listenes to taz"

NOPE
WELL
I KNOW WHAT IT IS, AND I LISTENED TO IT, AND THE FIRST EPISODE CONFUSED ME
BUT I L O V E POLYGON OMFGHDSKJHASD

ALSO I RLY LIKE UR ART!!!

Last edited:
"SIDENOTE: I LISTENED TO TAZ EP 50....WOWOWOWOWOW THAT WAS GOOD I WANNA DRAW MAGNUS AND THE VOIDFISH AND TAAKO AND KRAVITZ HFHFHFHHFHFHFHF SO MUCH GOOD CONTENT
i swear im the only person on this hellforum that listenes to taz"

NOPE
WELL
I KNOW WHAT IT IS, AND I LISTENED TO IT, AND THE FIRST EPISODE CONFUSED ME
BUT I L O V E POLYGON OMFGHDSKJHASD

ALSO I RLY LIKE UR ART!!!

OH SWEET R U UP TO DATE WITH IT??? I FINISHED SUFFERING GAME IN LITERALLY ONE DAY BUT LIKE....THAT ****ED ME UP AO BAD,,,, I wanna draw the arms outstretched scene but I SUCK

Back