• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hide and Seek in your own town!

Kitsch

Bells
I had no idea you could do this!

It just makes me love this game even more that I still keep getting little surprises!

HNI_0083.JPGHNI_0086.JPGHNI_0090.JPGHNI_0098.JPG

Can't believe all I won is a bucket..

Does anyone know if any of the other island games are playable in your own town when suggested by neighbours?

Happened to me one of the first days, it?s a nice little "feature".

That blows my theory that it's because Wolfgang isn't getting closer = closer to getting his picture.. >w<

I do wonder if any of the others are possible.. like the item match.. because what if you don't have enough space in your town?

That blows my theory that it's because Wolfgang isn't getting closer = closer to getting his picture.. >w<

I do wonder if any of the others are possible.. like the item match.. because what if you don't have enough space in your town?

I have only seen the Hide And Seek so far, I doubt any of the others are possible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I don?t know.

Beardo suggested this a couple of days ago. He got Dizzy and Peggy to join in. It was fun!

It existed in City Folk, but I don't think you can't play anything else with them. It would be fun to have other games, like tag and such. n___n

It would be fun if you could play other games. I remember that in the original AC when the ball showed up, you could kick it toward a player and they would kick it back to you. It wasn't an organized game, but I did manage to keep it going with some villagers for a while... generally until someone kicked it into the river or a pond. :)

Back