• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:

Hidden Hideaways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep within the forest at the base of the Elder Tree, is an usual mushroom, as you can see,
Look very closely near the forest's floor, upon the 'shroom's stem there's a tiny door!
Wherever could such a teeny door lead? To a broken world racked with greed?
To the magical land of the wee Fae? Maybe to a world where gnomes laugh & play?

Unless we can somehow become quite small this door will keep its path hidden from all.
dfbcaen-972f337f-ad35-4a95-b5d8-e52cef5ef996.png

door.jpg

You wander into the forest after leaving a nearby village. Your exhaustion kicks in, so you rest on the forest floor. Before dozing off, a flicker of light catches your eye. You sit up and realize the door in front of you has a lamp post on it! The light grows brighter, and you notice a large door adorned with golden filigree and a leaf-shaped imprint. A smaller door on the tree opens and a pixie flies out, greeting you with a smile and shimmer.
"Welcome, weary traveler! We're so glad you could make it, we need your help! When you're ready to step into the tree, put your keystone into the door! You'll be transported to a new world, unseen from humans such as yourself! Don't dally too long, adventure awaits!"

Ready to go... where, exactly? Though unsure, you feel a warmth coming from the tree, and a voice beckons to you from inside... the imprint in the door matches the stone you received from a raccoon in the previous village. This must be a sign! Are you ready to step foot into your new adventure, or will uncertainty hold you back from greatness...?

i'm really new to drawing so this may not be the best work, but im kinda happy with how it turned out! the lil pixie is actually one of my OCs, i hope thats alright!
this also took way longer than expected T_T oh well, i enjoyed doing this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back