• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi!

Welcome to the forums! 😊

Do you still play New Leaf as well as New Horizons? Do you have a favourite villager? 🏝🌟

Welcome to the forums! 😊

Do you still play New Leaf as well as New Horizons? Do you have a favourite villager? 🏝🌟
I do play New Horizons but spend less time on it per day haha. I have multiple favourites, but one would be Clay.

Welcome to TBT, Imo! ^^ I'm glad you decided to join up! What villagers do you currently have in your games?

Welcome to TBT, Imo! ^^ I'm glad you decided to join up! What villagers do you currently have in your games?
Currently in NL I have Clay, Zell, Bob, Annalisa, Pango, Jeremiah, Kid Cat and Marshal and in NH I also have Clay, Jeremiah, Huck, Piper, Ricky, Pearce, Sylvanna, Cranston and Whitney :)

Hello! I’m imo and I have been playing New Leaf since it came out and started playing New Horizons about a year ago, I’ve lurked here for ages but never thought to make an account until now!
We're in the same boat, imo! I lurked here ages ago too but didn't make an account until about a week ago!

Have you been in any other Animal Crossing communities online? Like groups on social media or sites like Nookazon?

We're in the same boat, imo! I lurked here ages ago too but didn't make an account until about a week ago!

Have you been in any other Animal Crossing communities online? Like groups on social media or sites like Nookazon?
I’ve only been in the subreddit occasionally, I usually avoided online communities but now I don’t get why I did haha

Hey there, and welcome to the forum. I hope to see you around! Usually forums are a much nicer community than any of the social media pages. That’s why I wish we could go back to the days of forums being popular. This one is still relatively active, though. I think the frequent events keep it alive.

Hey there, and welcome to the forum. I hope to see you around! Usually forums are a much nicer community than any of the social media pages. That’s why I wish we could go back to the days of forums being popular. This one is still relatively active, though. I think the frequent events keep it alive.
I absolutely agree with that… I miss the old internet, and thank you!

hello, imo! i’m kinda late, but welcome to the forums! i’m super glad that you decided to make an account, and i hope you’re enjoying it here so far! ^^ 🧡

you’ve got some great villagers in your games, as well as a great taste in villagers! clay is a favourite of mine as well; he’s super cute!

does your new leaf town and new horizons island have any particular theme/s, or do you just go with the flow and decorate them however you want? what are your favourite things about each game? ☺️

hello, imo! i’m kinda late, but welcome to the forums! i’m super glad that you decided to make an account, and i hope you’re enjoying it here so far! ^^ 🧡

you’ve got some great villagers in your games, as well as a great taste in villagers! clay is a favourite of mine as well; he’s super cute!

does your new leaf town and new horizons island have any particular theme/s, or do you just go with the flow and decorate them however you want? what are your favourite things about each game? ☺️
Hii! Thank you :)

Aw, it’s nice to see some Clay appreciation! I adore him. Who are your other favourites?

I kind of just go with the flow, I wish I could stick to a theme but I like too many different things haha. My favourite things about New Leaf are most things honestly, I love interacting with the villagers most, and also the atmosphere and aesthetics. There’s so much in it to explore and discover that I love and find most immersing. I struggle a bit more with NH but I think it looks very pretty and I find it very calming. Plus the extra customisation options for the island is cool!

Hii! Thank you :)

Aw, it’s nice to see some Clay appreciation! I adore him. Who are your other favourites?

I kind of just go with the flow, I wish I could stick to a theme but I like too many different things haha. My favourite things about New Leaf are most things honestly, I love interacting with the villagers most, and also the atmosphere and aesthetics. There’s so much in it to explore and discover that I love and find most immersing. I struggle a bit more with NH but I think it looks very pretty and I find it very calming. Plus the extra customisation options for the island is cool!
i have way too many favourites to list them all haha, but off the top of my head, some of my main favourites right now are shino, margie, sprinkle, friga, raddle, rudy, ruby, whitney, beau, and a bunch of others. ☺️

i feel you! i’m aiming for a mix of colourful, rainbow, kidcore and spring/summercore themes for my island, but i definitely have a hard time staying consistent, too lol. i bet your town and island look amazing, though! i love the atmosphere and aesthetic of new leaf as well. i’d say i love every animal crossing game that i’ve played equally, but new leaf was just *chefs kiss*. i’ve actually been thinking about picking a copy of it up again; i miss playing it. :’)

Back