• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi my name is Martin.

D

Deleted User

Hi, im martin. Animal Crossing Wild World is one of my favorite things to do.

I was a member of Animal Crossing Community, but it got really annoying with *****y little 11 year old girls running around the forums. So i decided to try something new. I've been looking at many Animal Crossing sites, and The Bell Tree is rated the top one.

In animal crossing, i like to trade items, design patterns, and create town themes. Talking to villagers is very interesting. I really like wifi-ing with people online. I love to play hide and go seek.

One thing i dont like is AR. This was another problem in ACC. The items have no value in the site anymore because people have free giveaways that give all the items for free, which defeats the purpose of the game. I hope this site has some rules for AR.

So far I like the layout, but im not sure about the forums yet since i just got here. I hope i have a fun time here. thx.

Hes just upset because we don't like pixar.

Welcome to TBT, you will have fun.

Wow theres alot of people on this site! thx.

i have a question about the bell currency. Does that mean when trading, we use that? or ingame bells?

martinx3x said:
i have another question.

Is this site for CF only?
No, WW as well, but barely anyone plays AC anymore. I do though, and someone called JasonBurrows will no doubt invite you to join The MMC, which will use up all the TBT bells you have. And yes, you can use that instead of money if they agree.

Back