• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi, I just joined ~ any help? :)

Hello and welcome to the forums! =D The best thing you can do is read the rules/ FAQs at the time of the different threads to make sure you are posting in the correct section and the rules located here! Feel free to send me a message if you need any help!

Welcome to the bell tree! I really hope you enjoy it here! We're all super nice! <3

Navigation is pretty self explanatory here i made something to help a little!

f2FQlOx.png

HERES the thread where you can post villagers you're looking for! Dont make a new thread!

It is better to ask site questions HERE, so any quiries you have on the site and its mechanics, ask here and someone will quote you and answer. You do not get notified when you are quoted so you should check!

Ensure you read the RULES

Any questions ask these lovely people
jvVOyhi.png
Red usernames are Administrators and Blue usernames are Moderators and for the sake of questions that will be later asked Green names are Sages (retired staff!)

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT! :) Lauren seems to sum it all up pretty well already.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ KAWAII WELCOME FOR YOU (✿◠‿◠)
Desu chan

Back