• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would love help jogging my memory!

Dactal

Bells
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Mother's Day Carnation
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
Hi friends, I used to be very active on this site with New Leaf and I just got into new horizons and remembered this forum! I forget the exchange rate for tbt to in game bells? And any tips for how this forum has evolved would be much appreciated, thanks :)

Last edited:
Welcome back to the forums!

I can't really offer anything in the way of knowing the exchange rate from TBT to bells, but I hope you're enjoying New Horizons, and hope you enjoy being back! 😊

Welcome back to the forums. It's very low, honestly. Some people even offer in-game bells for free. If you are looking for those, you're definitely in good shape.

Welcome back to the forums. It's very low, honestly. Some people even offer in-game bells for free. If you are looking for those, you're definitely in good shape.
Oh good to know thank you ! It used to be a really high exchange rate didn’t it?

Oh good to know thank you ! It used to be a really high exchange rate didn’t it?
I don't think it was ever that high, but I only started becoming active two years ago. I didn't pay much attention to the exchange rate other than what I've come across randomly in posts.

I don't think it was ever that high, but I only started becoming active two years ago. I didn't pay much attention to the exchange rate other than what I've come across randomly in posts.
Oh okay. When I was active it was years ago like 2015-2017, I can imagine it’s very different haha

You probably (READ: definitely) don't know me since I only joined recently, but welcome back! I think the exchange rate is 1 TBT to 1 in-game bell, but don't quote me on that. I'll look around and edit the answer to your question when I figure it out. In the meantime, maybe ask the staff?

Welcome back!! 😊
Not sure the exact exchange rate at the moment, but it's a lot lower than it was back in 2015. (Don't quote me but I think it remember it used to be like 1tbt to 200,000 igb back in nl era? I think Tortimer's island + bell boom ordinance lead to people having a lot of spare igb, I know I still have about 60 million sitting there)
Not sure exactly the last year you were active, but now there are separate forums for nl and nh trading; posting in there there should be multiple members happy to help you get whatever you're looking for! Although I think villager trading has been reduced a lot recently.

Welcome back.

I'm new to the forums but not to animal crossing. Well, except maybe to new horizons. I've only been playing daily for six months.

I definitely would be willing to help you out with whatever you need, if I have it.

Let me know if you want to play sometime.

Back