• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are There Rules for Fruit Trading?

Mountain_Elements

Bells
Hello,

I just joined this forum today, mainly because trading with others seems to be the only way to get the fruit that I'm missing. I just want to check what the usual way to go about trades is. I know that I can post in Nook Cranny about trades, but another site I looked at mentioned blocking off the area around the airport with fences and furniture while I've seen other posts about letting people wander your island. I've never had anyone come to my island before. Is there a recommended post for how to go about all of this?

Thank you,
Mountain Elements

Hello,

I just joined this forum today, mainly because trading with others seems to be the only way to get the fruit that I'm missing. I just want to check what the usual way to go about trades is. I know that I can post in Nook Cranny about trades, but another site I looked at mentioned blocking off the area around the airport with fences and furniture while I've seen other posts about letting people wander your island. I've never had anyone come to my island before. Is there a recommended post for how to go about all of this?

Thank you,
Mountain Elements
You can block off parts of your island if you don't want strangers wandering your island but you don't necessarily need to. Most people on this forum are friendly and proper, plus you can't use shovels or axes on someone's island unless you give them permission by best friending them.

Also if you need fruit let me know ^-^ I can bring you some or let you come to my island if you want to pick some up

Welcome to the forums!

I saw you managed to get the fruits you needed! 🎉 Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Hope you enjoy it here! ☺️

I might be stupid but I can't find the Nook's Cranny forum ^^"
I still need cherries to complete my island. Could anyone help me out?

I might be stupid but I can't find the Nook's Cranny forum ^^"
I still need cherries to complete my island. Could anyone help me out?
I'd be willing to give you cherries, but I have some stuff to do today so we might have trouble finding a matching time. Are you on now?

Back