• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey!

Sage of Fire

Bells
I am a huge Animal Crossing fan, and I just recently discovered this website.

I am a bit confused on everything though, and any tips on using this to the fullest would be appreciated!

hi there, welcome to the forums! i hope you have a lovely time here. 💕

i would recommend checking out the bell tree rules and guidelines and the bell tree’s FAQ thread! if you have any questions about anything specific or need clarification on anything after that, please don’t hesitate to ask!

what animal crossing game(s) are you currently playing? do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

hi there, welcome to the forums! i hope you have a lovely time here. 💕

i would recommend checking out the bell tree rules and guidelines and the bell tree’s FAQ thread! if you have any questions about anything specific or need clarification on anything after that, please don’t hesitate to ask!

what animal crossing game(s) are you currently playing? do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️
Thank you so much! I’ll be sure to check those out!

I play PG, PC, NH, and NL mostly, my main focus right now is New Horizons though.

My favorite villager of all time has to be Walt! I love all of the kangaroos though! What about you?

welcome! love the yunobo pfp :0 took me awhile to figure out how the website worked too lol, hope you enjoy your time here nonetheless!

Thank you so much! I’ll be sure to check those out!

I play PG, PC, NH, and NL mostly, my main focus right now is New Horizons though.

My favorite villager of all time has to be Walt! I love all of the kangaroos though! What about you?
ooh, nice! walt is such a cutie! the kangaroos are criminally underrated imo, i’m glad to see some love for them! i honestly have a bunch of favourites lol, but right now my #1 favourite villager is shino! 🤍

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. This forum has a lot to offer, including the frequent events that are hosted throughout the year. There is actually a Christmas event approaching which we will learn more about in two weeks. The activity seems to raise during the times an event is held, so expect things to be a bit busier when everything is announced.

ooh, nice! walt is such a cutie! the kangaroos are criminally underrated imo, i’m glad to see some love for them! i honestly have a bunch of favourites lol, but right now my #1 favourite villager is shino! 🤍
ikr, kangaroos need more support!

Ooh, Shino is pretty cool! I haven’t had much interaction with her yet but I love her design!
Post automatically merged:

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. This forum has a lot to offer, including the frequent events that are hosted throughout the year. There is actually a Christmas event approaching which we will learn more about in two weeks. The activity seems to raise during the times an event is held, so expect things to be a bit busier when everything is announced.
Thanks for the heads up! I’ll be on the lookout for the events!

Hi! Welcome to the forums! ✨

As someone from Australia, I approve of your love for the kangaroo villagers, and Walt in particular (though my favourite species are the bears!)! 🦘

Are you still playing your original NH island, or have you reset at all? 😊

Hi! Welcome to the forums! ✨

As someone from Australia, I approve of your love for the kangaroo villagers, and Walt in particular (though my favourite species are the bears!)! 🦘

Are you still playing your original NH island, or have you reset at all? 😊
Which type of bears is your favorite?

I still have my original island from the day one release, but also have another island that I play more frequently that I started last year.

Welcome to the forums!! 😊 Love your pfp
Walt is one of my favourite villagers as well!
Glad to see all this Walt love!

Which type of bears is your favorite?

I still have my original island from the day one release, but also have another island that I play more frequently that I started last year.

Glad to see all this Walt love!
I prefer the bears over the cubs. Currently on my island I have Pinky, Megan and Teddy, all of whom I love! I have been interested in getting a cranky bear. I think Curt is pretty cute!

I am in a similar situation with the islands! I have my original island, but also started a second island. Though, I haven't had as much time to work on it lately!

Did you have specific plans for your second island that you didn't have for your first?

I prefer the bears over the cubs. Currently on my island I have Pinky, Megan and Teddy, all of whom I love! I have been interested in getting a cranky bear. I think Curt is pretty cute!

I am in a similar situation with the islands! I have my original island, but also started a second island. Though, I haven't had as much time to work on it lately!

Did you have specific plans for your second island that you didn't have for your first?
Curt is so cool! My favorite bear has to be Charlise, although I do the ones you mentioned as well!

My plan is to hopefully model my island after the BotW/TotK Hyrule, although production hasn’t even started yet lol

Back