• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello, I’m new 🤗

JanJan90

Bells
Hi, I’ve just joined this site. I love playing ACNH, I’ve started a few weeks ago and I’m spending quite a bit of time on it everyday lol 😂 Hope I can be of help here, if you need an item or Oranges and Peaches. Looking for cherries, pears and apples In case anyone has those.
Go catch some bees and chop some trees, everyone! 😍

Hello! Welcome to the forums! ✨

Who were you starter villagers? Do you have any favourite villagers on your island yet?

Hello! Welcome to the forums! ✨

Who were you starter villagers? Do you have any favourite villagers on your island yet?
Hello, I started with Leo and Hazel. Now, I have sprinkle, Weber, Lucy, Zell, Eric, walker, sterling and Kitt

On it, now! Lifesaver!
thank you so much
Post automatically merged:

Would you like me to bring oranges, peaches and coconut? 10 or 20 of each?
No need, I have all the fruit I need. Thank you for the offer! 😊💖

hey, welcome to the forums! i hope you have the best time here 🩷 i’m glad you were able to get the fruit you needed!

is new horizons your first animal crossing game? c:

Hey Xara , thank you for the welcome message! I am overjoyed I got the fruit, I planted all of it and I just cannot wait for the trees to grow lol 😂

Yes, ACNH on switch is my first experience with AC. I m amazed how enthralling this game is. I simply ❤️ it.

Which versions have you played so far? Where are you at?

JanJan

Go catch some bees and chop some trees 🌳

Hey Xara , thank you for the welcome message! I am overjoyed I got the fruit, I planted all of it and I just cannot wait for the trees to grow lol 😂

Yes, ACNH on switch is my first experience with AC. I m amazed how enthralling this game is. I simply ❤️ it.

Which versions have you played so far? Where are you at?

JanJan

Go catch some bees and chop some trees 🌳
awe i’m so glad that you’re enjoying it! ☺️🩷 i’ve played wild world, new leaf, pocket camp and new horizons! new horizons is the only one i still own, but i honestly haven’t played it since earlier this year 😅

Hello and welcome @JanJan90 ! I hope you're a fan of Buck, most here will know I'm a little obsessed passionate about that lovable green jock horse! ;)

awe i’m so glad that you’re enjoying it! ☺️🩷 i’ve played wild world, new leaf, pocket camp and new horizons! new horizons is the only one i still own, but i honestly haven’t played it since earlier this year 😅
Fair enough, I guess I’ll take a break at some point too. For the time being though, I’m enjoying it a lot.
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome @JanJan90 ! I hope you're a fan of Buck, most here will know I'm a little obsessed passionate about that lovable green jock horse! ;)
Hi? Thank you for the welcome message. I haven’t come across Buck yet!

Hi @JanJan90, welcome to the forum! I just started ACNH at the beginning of this year. It is the only version of AC i've played. I remember when I first started playing how amazed and amused I was with everything that happens in this game. I played for hours every day non-stop....I just couldn't get enough of it! Of course now that I've been playing for several months, there aren't as many surprises or funny moments, but whenever one occurs I'm am just thrilled. I actually just experienced my first
fireworks display
and omg, wow! I hope I haven't spoiled a surprise for you. Hopefully you've experienced one. The villagers in this game have such personality! I was honestly surprised when I found myself actually becoming fond of them, lol. If you ever need anything be sure to ask. You can even dm me if you'd like. I'm always willing to help/share. 😊

Back