• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hey, guys. Critique my town?

plaguedspirit

Bells
Winter Mittens

I've been putting a lot of work as of late into my town, as I've finally obtained all my "dreamies". I'd love to know what you guys think. I'm as creative as a brick, so this is really going to help me out.

I'm going to update my "dream" right now. So you guys will have the most current I have.

My DA is in my sig, but if you're on mobile, here ya go:

Funtown's Dream Address: 5900-3356-1293

Can a sister get some love? I'd love to do the same for you, if you'd like me to!

Last edited:
Your town is super pretty! I love the path and layout of your town. My only suggestion is to add a few more flowers/trees/public works projects. I liked the block of tulips surrounded by the path; I thought it was a nice touch. Congrats on getting your dreamies as well! Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you want more details, and you're welcome to check out my town if you'd like.

I like your paths.I can see that you recently planted some trees.The flowers lining the paths look nice.I do think that bushes with flowers in between would look better.I like the apple trees with the white roses in front of the train tracks.The area with the apple tree and red roses next to the roost look great.I would suggest doing more things like that.So far so good.Thanks for sharing your town.I have two in my sig if you would like to visit.

Love the way you put your paths. It looks organized ^^ unlike my town. However, I was really surprised that I didn't see so many hybrids! I can see that you've already been creative with flowers (the tulip-heart field) and it looks amazeballs. I just wonder what you could do with more colors/types ^u^. It'll also fill a lot of empty spaces, so it'd be a good thing. Unless you decide to decorate with common flowers only, then ignore the hybrid blah, but do make more fields ♥

I think some greenery would also look nice in your town. Could be trees, bushes.. or stumps. I often see people combining trees with bushes on the sides of their paths. The con is that trees are so big and can block your view @~@ If you don't like this, you can decide to cut the trees and leave the stumps. Especially the ones with pretty pattern. I personally think that looks great.

Wow, I just wrote an unusual amount of text. :I Sorry if this post didn't help at all.

Your town is super pretty! I love the path and layout of your town. My only suggestion is to add a few more flowers/trees/public works projects. I liked the block of tulips surrounded by the path; I thought it was a nice touch. Congrats on getting your dreamies as well! Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you want more details, and you're welcome to check out my town if you'd like.

Thank you so much for the feedback. :3 I'm in the process of adding more, but I keep getting lost with what to do, haha. I'm not creative at all, and I just get so lost in staring at it and seeing the same things all the time. ><

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like your paths.I can see that you recently planted some trees.The flowers lining the paths look nice.I do think that bushes with flowers in between would look better.I like the apple trees with the white roses in front of the train tracks.The area with the apple tree and red roses next to the roost look great.I would suggest doing more things like that.So far so good.Thanks for sharing your town.I have two in my sig if you would like to visit.

I'll definitely check them out! And thank you! Like I've said, I'm totally uncreative, but I want a pretty town!

I love making things, but I'm always totally unsatisfied with what I end up making. I've seen so many gorgeous towns and I'm like, "UGH! Why not me?!"

hahah

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG how did you get so many villager pics!!

i like how you made some of the trees smaller, they look really nice

I have had a stupid amount of villagers through my three towns, so I just decided to toss them all into my main town. I mean, enough that I could even make a room out of it. SOO CREEPY THOUGH.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love the way you put your paths. It looks organized ^^ unlike my town. However, I was really surprised that I didn't see so many hybrids! I can see that you've already been creative with flowers (the tulip-heart field) and it looks amazeballs. I just wonder what you could do with more colors/types ^u^. It'll also fill a lot of empty spaces, so it'd be a good thing. Unless you decide to decorate with common flowers only, then ignore the hybrid blah, but do make more fields ♥

I think some greenery would also look nice in your town. Could be trees, bushes.. or stumps. I often see people combining trees with bushes on the sides of their paths. The con is that trees are so big and can block your view @~@ If you don't like this, you can decide to cut the trees and leave the stumps. Especially the ones with pretty pattern. I personally think that looks great.

Wow, I just wrote an unusual amount of text. :I Sorry if this post didn't help at all.

No, no, no! I love that. That's exactly what I needed! Stupid me was TTing to get my dreamies in and forgot I didn't have Beautiful Town set up, so I lost ALL my flowers. So now I'm in the process of breeding them all back. ><

Such a pain! And thank you! I will definitely take it into consideration! I love critique for sure. <3

I visited your town! I love how you line your paths with flowers, that's so cute! I like your paths too (I have the same ones :)). Like others have said you may want to place some PWPs and plant some more trees. I think you should look up a list of PWPs, and look at them. Find some that you like and put them in some of the empty places of your town. Your town is really pretty so far and I wish you luck!

Also, because I'm not that great at critiquing, I thought I would take a picture of my favorite spot in your town for you (I always love it when people take pictures of my town!)

image.jpg

Back