• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Help with remaining SpotPass items (esp 2017 cake, lotus pond, white festive tree)

mollyduck

Bells
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hi, I've just been through this site:

These seem to be the items I'm still missing. Happy to order anything else on the list for trading if you don't mind waiting a day. If by chance anyone has extra Fueki chairs I'm also in need of that (can trade extra Fueki pot). Thanks so much!!!

2017 cake
Kimbap plate
Lotus pond
Sandbox
Soccer goal
Songpyeon
Tteok plate
Turkey
White festive tree
Yute board

Clerk’s shirt
Flamenco hat
Red-horned hat
School cap
Tam o’ shanter

FC 0147-6385-0779 (secondary town as my friend list is nearly full on my primary 3DS). No one's ever moved out yet btw if that's a concern. Also I put "trading" as prefix but I do have TBT bells if you don't mind explaining how the transfer works. Thanks again!

I used this shop to get the items I still needed 😊

hello!
if you’re still looking for those items, i could definitely get you everything :]

hello!
if you’re still looking for those items, i could definitely get you everything :]

Yes I am, thanks so much! Let me know when works best for you (I'm EST) and if you need anything yourself.

ETA - I did get the Fueki chairs earlier.

Yes I am, thanks so much! Let me know when works best for you (I'm EST) and if you need anything yourself.
i’m available for the next hour or so, and i only really need 15/20 minutes to prepare things! i prefer tbt and you get to decide the price :]

I think the shop linked above requested 1 TBT per item? Looks like I have 366 bells so can easily give you 25, how does the exchange work exactly? If I ever bought anything it was years ago lol.

ETA - Oh, I think I see where to "Donate" to a user. :) I'll be up another hour so just let me know when you're ready. Thanks again!!!

Last edited:
I think the shop linked above requested 1 TBT per item? Looks like I have 366 bells so can easily give you 25, how does the exchange work exactly? If I ever bought anything it was years ago lol.
20 tbt would be alright :]
click on my profile -> click on bells -> click on the donate section -> you’re there!
i’ll include a photo reference in the spoiler below ^^

IMG_4191.jpeg
IMG_4192.jpeg
IMG_4193.jpeg
Post automatically merged:

ETA - Oh, I think I see where to "Donate" to a user. :) I'll be up another hour so just let me know when you're ready. Thanks again!!!
i’m ready and just about to open my gates!
my friend code is 0750-1446-3604 :]
edit: i will be afk so lmk if you need anything through here :lemon:

Last edited:
anytime!
i also just noticed that you play pokémon x, so lmk if you need anything else before shutdown :lemon:

Post automatically merged:

i forgot to ask if you’d be interested in entering my giveaway? i’ll include the details here, so feel free to take a peek!

I've been preparing all the 3DS Pokemon games for wifi shutdown the last few months lol so I think I'm good, but if there's anything you'd like let me know! I have nearly all friend safaris, hidden ability starters, some rarer form Scatterbug eggs etc.

Back