• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking for rare and region-specific items!

Hi! I have the rice plant bed and shaved-ice lamp. 3 tbt would be fine :)

Hi! I have the rice plant bed and shaved-ice lamp. 3 tbt would be fine :)
Oh, okay! I'll be available in about 40 minutes to come and pick it up, just have to do some other stuff first :3
Post automatically merged:

I also have a zen desk I can give you in trade as well :3

Oh, okay! I'll be available in about 40 minutes to come and pick it up, just have to do some other stuff first :3
Post automatically merged:

I also have a zen desk I can give you in trade as well :3
It’s 1AM for me right now so we’ll have to leave it for tomorrow. I think I already have the zen desk but thank you!! I’m usually on during the morning and at night (CEST time)

It’s 1AM for me right now so we’ll have to leave it for tomorrow. I think I already have the zen desk but thank you!! I’m usually on during the morning and at night (CEST time)
Oh, okay <:3 It's only 7pm for me, so I hope we can find a good time to meet up!

I can sell a wetsuit for 5,000 bells
And a globe for 7,000
In-game bells? I can do that easily, sure! If you're available now, I can come over shortly. :3

bumping to see if anyone has anything I'm after, also because I've added some more items I'd forgotten

Back