• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Help me pick a lazy!

Bob, Punchy, Lucky, and Al are some pretty good ones imo.

OH boy I have the opposite problem...I love too many of the lazies!
I have Stitches and Zucker currently and they are both so precious!

Tucker, the "primitive" mammoth might be the most underrated lazy there is!

2A0QShI.jpg

Also, look into a fellow named "Clay" for an ingenious character design!

Erik is my all time favourite villager, the only one to have followed me from Bevelle (NL) to Valenwood (NH) and one of just two villagers that I will never let move on. He's so cute and quirky and sometimes he egg <3

EVbUdPSU8AE6-8d.jpg

ERIK. He is the most adorable villager to me. 🥺 I love his natural appearance, his innocent little face, his amazing antlers. He’s just perfect to me. 💖

Beau is absolutely adorable but he can be a bit hard to obtain considering he's highly sought after, so I'm going to recommend Erik! I love both lazy deers so much <3

New leaf was my first animal crossing game and I remember having Beau move in without knowing who he was and he really grew on me! In new horizons I've told myself to branch out to new villagers I haven't experienced before and so far Zucker has very very much grown on me! 💕 His facial expressions are very expressive and when he does the shiny puppy-dog eyes that look like he is tearing up my heart just goes 😭

a lot of lazy villagers are great, and i say this as a punchy supremacist.... their designs are overall cute and lovely, i feel like you can't go wrong with anyone except that gorilla Al

Ok hear me out. I love Bones.
  • He's a doggo
  • His skill is telling jokes
  • He's good
  • He's silly looking
  • He's a lazy boi
  • He's a dog named b o n e s
So, he's a good, silly-looking lazy doggo who wants to make you happy. 💕 💕
LMK when you find a superior lazy villager. spoiler you can't

oh my gosh i love SO many of the lazies lol, they're the cutest! punchy is one of my all time favorite villagers, idk what it is about him but i just think he's so cute? and bob is a purple cat and you can't go wrong with him!! i also love how zucker looks like takoyaki, and i think it's awesome how papi is an okapi, erik is a moose/elk, drago is a dragon, and tucker is a wooly mammoth! i find paolo being a pink elephant to be just adorable, and filbert is so precious especially in NH with his christmas tree sweater. and then cranston is a cute little crane and beau is an adorable antelope and bones, hornsby, jeremiah, and sherb are just too cute. seriously, i have the opposite problem as you--i love too many lazies!

Back