• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Help me pick a lazy!

bob, punchy, teddy, stitches, jeremiah and zucker are some of my favourites!

I didn't know about him until this game came out, but Clay is a real sweetheart. Also, Nunnafinga - impeccable taste. Joey was one of my starters in NL, I love him!

YES, Broccolo is underrated and adorable. Let him into your life, you won't regret it.

Filbert, Dizzy, and Stitches would be my top three (not in any particular order). I've had all of them, and they're dears.

Lol, oh boy...my fav Lazies...here we go..

Zucker
Moe
Punchy
Alfonso
Drago
Cole
Erik
Lucky
Tucker

Beau, Sherb and my OG lazy, Claude, the rabbit who looks a bit like Samuel L Jackson.

I would reccomend Lucky or Biskit. They are both so freaking adorable!!!! Not only that but they are so nice. I miss Lucky so much. He said the nicest things all the time! I think they would be good choices if you think they're cute!

Sherb is stupidly adorable. I keep giving him things like Tux's to wear and honestly he's so dapper. He and Tia water my flowers together and I just :love:

Unpopular opinion but I adore Spork. He's an adorable lil piggy pie with a big ol smile and a very expressive face
I'm probably biased bc I hang out with sweet pigs irl but I really love him. The lazy personality fits him very well imo

I also looove Stitches, Sherb, Biskit, and Jeremiah if you're looking for a more popular villager

Also Cole and Nate are underrated cuties!

Back