• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me pick a Jock Villager

Best Jock Villager?

• Teddy

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Bam

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Genji

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Other (Comment)

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
I would go with Bam. He's adorable, unique and funny. Plus he has a great house.

I think Drift is the best!! But hear me out..... before you're like frogs are gross and ugly. HE HAS THE BEST SMILE. Like its just so adorable because it takes up his whole face. I'm pretty sure I'm his only fan but seriously idk how other people don't take notice of this!

Bam would suit the jock personality in town most, considering his interior. I'm attempting to get Deirdre in my town also and I wanna have as little of the same species as possible, with one of each personality type. Then again, I already am getting 3 in my new town eventually. (Punchy, Rosie, Lolly)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I couldn't really take Rudy in my town even if I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to. I mentioned in another comment that I already have 3 cats, so it really just wouldn't work. 4 out of 10 the same species is kinda overkill for me, unless you're purposely making an all single species town.
Lol, didn't read that. Well, I also like Sly, one of the best alligator designs.

Leonardo or Genji. They are the only jocks that I like, but I love lions so I suppose I'm biased with Leonardo c:
buuut, genji is so overlooked sometimes.. like he's adorable and looks like a chocolate-dipped bunny.

Bam is my favourite jock villager! I had him in my first New Leaf town as a starter, and he was really nice and funny.

Biff is funny and awesome.

and he is jock

I voted Genji since he's my favorite & currently in my town.
But Bam is really great too.
Teddy's my least favorite, I'm not really fond of bear villagers in general

bam! my friend has him and i always hear good things lol.

but of course i'm partial to sterling. he's my favorite :D :D

Ok so UPDATE!

I decided "screw it" and worked around Snake's failed plot resetting. I'm gonna plant Coco's house down next to his, and so it'll be like a little bunny area which I think would look really nice. c:

But I wouln't mind hearing your guys' opinions anyway! c,:

Back