Giveaway Help me get rid of my flowers (including hybrids) :)

Puuhi

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
0707-4273-0614
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (118) +
I've been breeding a little bit too enthusiastically, and now I've filled my beach to the max with my excess flowers (heaps of hybrids, some regular colours as well).

If you're interested in a surprise package of flowers, please DM me your Dodo code and I'll fly to your island with 10-15 flowers and drop them near your airport.

Hybrids include:

Blue/Orange/Purple pansies
Pink windflowers
Pink/Purple mums
Pink/Purple/Black/Orange roses
Blue/Pink/Orange hyacinths
Pink tulips
Orange/pink cosmos
Pink/orange lilies

I'd be happy to give these away for free, but of course tips (DIY/Bells/NMT/furniture) are always appreciated. ^_^

Last edited:
Could I get the pink hyacinths?

do you have a wishlist?

Could I get the pink hyacinths?

do you have a wishlist?
I've got 7 8 of those at the moment. Can I get you anything else?

Wishlist - nothing at the moment tbh. A bit stuck with what I want with my island atm. 😅

No just the 7 hyacinths :) how much bells?
Any amount or anything you're willing to tip. This is mostly a giveaway. :) DM me your Dodo code please.
Post automatically merged:

I'd love the pink lilies, pink cosmos and purple mums.
If you DM me your Dodo Code I'll fly to your island after I've finished at Angiepie's. ^^

Any amount or anything you're willing to tip. This is mostly a giveaway. :) DM me your Dodo code please.
Post automatically merged:

If you DM me your Dodo Code I'll fly to your island after I've finished at Angiepie's. ^^
will do!

Hey! If you still have some, can I please have as many purple flowers as possible?

May I please have 10 pink tulips, 10 orange cosmos, and 10 orange pansies? I'll tip what I can. ^^

May I please have 10 pink tulips, 10 orange cosmos, and 10 orange pansies? I'll tip what I can. ^^
Not sure if I have 10 pink tulips, I'll check for you later. Are you still on in an hour or so? I'm away from my Switch now.

Back