• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Help me get rid of my flowers (including hybrids) :)

Puuhi

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
0707-4273-0614
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (118) +
I've been breeding a little bit too enthusiastically, and now I've filled my beach to the max with my excess flowers (heaps of hybrids, some regular colours as well).

If you're interested in a surprise package of flowers, please DM me your Dodo code and I'll fly to your island with 10-15 flowers and drop them near your airport.

Hybrids include:

Blue/Orange/Purple pansies
Pink windflowers
Pink/Purple mums
Pink/Purple/Black/Orange roses
Blue/Pink/Orange hyacinths
Pink tulips
Orange/pink cosmos
Pink/orange lilies

I'd be happy to give these away for free, but of course tips (DIY/Bells/NMT/furniture) are always appreciated. ^_^

Last edited:
Could I get the pink hyacinths?

do you have a wishlist?

Could I get the pink hyacinths?

do you have a wishlist?
I've got 7 8 of those at the moment. Can I get you anything else?

Wishlist - nothing at the moment tbh. A bit stuck with what I want with my island atm. 😅

No just the 7 hyacinths :) how much bells?
Any amount or anything you're willing to tip. This is mostly a giveaway. :) DM me your Dodo code please.
Post automatically merged:

I'd love the pink lilies, pink cosmos and purple mums.
If you DM me your Dodo Code I'll fly to your island after I've finished at Angiepie's. ^^

Any amount or anything you're willing to tip. This is mostly a giveaway. :) DM me your Dodo code please.
Post automatically merged:

If you DM me your Dodo Code I'll fly to your island after I've finished at Angiepie's. ^^
will do!

Hey! If you still have some, can I please have as many purple flowers as possible?

May I please have 10 pink tulips, 10 orange cosmos, and 10 orange pansies? I'll tip what I can. ^^

May I please have 10 pink tulips, 10 orange cosmos, and 10 orange pansies? I'll tip what I can. ^^
Not sure if I have 10 pink tulips, I'll check for you later. Are you still on in an hour or so? I'm away from my Switch now.

Back