• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Help me choose my cranky villager!

Santana

Bells
Red Cosmos
Hi! I currently have no cranky villagers in my town and am trying to find someone to fill that spot. Design wise I really like Dobie and Kabuki. If y’all have any suggestions let me know, thanks!

I honestly stan Knox the chicken. He's a medieval chicken knight; What's not to love?? But I also recently got Gonzo the koala, and he's mega cute too :)

I would love to have Cyd myself. I LOVE elephants. My favourite colour is red. He's new. Need I say more. Haha. But if you already have it down to two you like most, I say go with one of them. If you already have a cat or already have a wolf, choose one of the species you don't have many. I have Kabuki in New Leaf. Hes alright. I've never had Dobie. I really like Wolf villagers so I would pick him of the two.

I love Dobie, I think he's really underrated. My favorite cranky is probably Wart Jr., but I get that he's not for everyone. I also like Del alot, I think his design is really cool.

i’m nominating either fang or dobie - i’ve currently got dobie and he’s wonderful! another great cranky would be bruce :3

I really love Bruce and Gonzo. They’re not typically thought about or seen - I feel that most crankys get overlooked for the wolves tbh. But I think they’re pretty cute and cool.

F9F076D0-0768-40B7-AE48-C5384F2041A0.png780337DA-E3D9-4C7B-9724-636505D55DED.png

Back