Help me choose my cranky villager!

Santana

Bells
Red Cosmos
Hi! I currently have no cranky villagers in my town and am trying to find someone to fill that spot. Design wise I really like Dobie and Kabuki. If y’all have any suggestions let me know, thanks!

I honestly stan Knox the chicken. He's a medieval chicken knight; What's not to love?? But I also recently got Gonzo the koala, and he's mega cute too :)

I would love to have Cyd myself. I LOVE elephants. My favourite colour is red. He's new. Need I say more. Haha. But if you already have it down to two you like most, I say go with one of them. If you already have a cat or already have a wolf, choose one of the species you don't have many. I have Kabuki in New Leaf. Hes alright. I've never had Dobie. I really like Wolf villagers so I would pick him of the two.

I love Dobie, I think he's really underrated. My favorite cranky is probably Wart Jr., but I get that he's not for everyone. I also like Del alot, I think his design is really cool.

i’m nominating either fang or dobie - i’ve currently got dobie and he’s wonderful! another great cranky would be bruce :3

I really love Bruce and Gonzo. They’re not typically thought about or seen - I feel that most crankys get overlooked for the wolves tbh. But I think they’re pretty cute and cool.

F9F076D0-0768-40B7-AE48-C5384F2041A0.png780337DA-E3D9-4C7B-9724-636505D55DED.png

Back