• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Help! Lolly is in my campsite...

i personally love lolly, she’s such a cutie! i would say go for her, but it all comes down to personal preference. i just really like the cats in animal crossing aha

I have Lolly and she's maybe become my favorite villager. Think I might have to have 3 normals at some point because there are so many good ones.

I encountered a similar situation when I was campsite-hunting for Bruce and I stumbled upon Chief. It really just depends on who you like more. My decision was also helped by the fact that all my villagers have an overarching theme (bright and colorful).

I'm team Molly here. Go with your heart though, only you can make the decision as to who you prefer <3

Such a hard hard decision to make but I’ve decided to just play a lot with Lolly but I don’t have the heart to kick Molly out. 😭 I just couldn’t do it to her. I also looked up her personality subtype and Molster is different from Maple while Lolly is same as Maple so I think it’d be better to keep Molly. Also, she’s kind of the only duck I love in this game while I like almost all the cats so I’ll probably just have to let Lolly pass by and get Tangy when she shows up instead.

Thanks for all your inputs. This is so bittersweet. I really wish we had more room for villagers. 😭😭😭

Such a hard hard decision to make but I’ve decided to just play a lot with Lolly but I don’t have the heart to kick Molly out. 😭 I just couldn’t do it to her. I also looked up her personality subtype and Molster is different from Maple while Lolly is same as Maple so I think it’d be better to keep Molly. Also, she’s kind of the only duck I love in this game while I like almost all the cats so I’ll probably just have to let Lolly pass by and get Tangy when she shows up instead.

Thanks for all your inputs. This is so bittersweet. I really wish we had more room for villagers. 😭😭😭
I know!! There are so many villagers that I love but I just don't have the room T__T

If it helps at all, maybe you can have someone give you her poster? That's what I've done with the villagers that I don't have room for. I have the upstairs room in my house dedicated to them!

I know!! There are so many villagers that I love but I just don't have the room T__T

If it helps at all, maybe you can have someone give you her poster? That's what I've done with the villagers that I don't have room for. I have the upstairs room in my house dedicated to them!

Oh that’s a cute idea. Maybe I’ll do something like that in my basement...

Is there any other villager you don’t care for or have a repeat type? You’d have her temporarily at least and could get her poster/photo. I have Fauna and Molly so would be in a similar situation, I can empathize!

Is there any other villager you don’t care for or have a repeat type? You’d have her temporarily at least and could get her poster/photo. I have Fauna and Molly so would be in a similar situation, I can empathize!

I have two lazies I love and won’t be letting go (Stitches and Zucker). I also have two normals (Maple and Molly). Maple is never going ever because of sentimental reasons plus she’s my starter normal in this game. That’s why I thought of replacing Molly. In the end, I didn’t have the heart to do it and kept her. I just enjoyed Lolly while she’s in the campsite. I can’t have three normals because I want to maintain a balance of personality types. Oh well. I wish we could have 12 villagers.

I couldn't agree more.
I wish I could trade all my "alt" character spots for villager houses instead.
I hope Nintendo will release some DLC expansion pack which will make housing more villagers possible. There are way too many that I like.

Molly is my fave. Of all my villagers she is the only one I can say I would never let leave.

Back