• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Help fix my lineup?

how many do you need? i have few older than your yoshi egg just need few mins to find the right dates

Thank you so much~ Yaay. Ahh Minni do you have any cherries bought on the most recent restock?

Last edited:
how many do you need? i have few older than your yoshi egg just need few mins to find the right dates

I need 3 more but I have 2 cherries to trade so I'd need to buy the third one haha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much~ Yaay. Ahh Minni do you have any cherries bought on the most recent restock?

Unfortunately I didn't get anything from the most recent restock :(

I need 3 more but I have 2 cherries to trade so I'd need to buy the third one haha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately I didn't get anything from the most recent restock :(

Ahh that's fine~ Good luck trading and buying another cherry^^

no need to pay 3rd one c:
will send so in few mins

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent c:

Oh my gosh thank you so much! I've sent you two, let me know if you've got them! Are you sure you don't want anything in return?
I really hope they don't change it back to 2x5 now lol
Thanks again I'm grateful! <3

Last edited:
Oh my gosh thank you so much! I've sent you two, let me know if you've got them! Are you sure you don't want anything in return?
I really hope they don't change it back to 2x5 now lol
Thanks again I'm grateful! <3

yes i got them thank you c:
yes i'm sure c:
enjoy <3
yes same here but i think they won't i hope so cx

Last edited:
Just wanna say thank you to everyone who helped me get the cherries that I needed. My lineup is looking fab!

Closing thread ~

Back