• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello there.

Bells
I'm not usually good at making introduction threads since I usually come off as bland or unappealing...

Anyway, I'm known as SereneMidnight around the net a bit. I'm also known as Tomoki or Midi (won't explain why, but I think you can know why some of my friends call me Midi.) I'm usually withdrawn from a lot of stuff and usually keep to myself, but I can be a pretty good friend once you get to know me.

I've recently gotten back into playing Nintendo games with a 3DS I got as an early birthday present back in January with a copy of Pokemon X. It'll almost be a month since I got New Leaf, and my town is developing as planned for the most part. (Just wish that my villagers would recommend some of the projects I really want.)

As for my other gaming habits, I'm on Steam and Xbox Live often. I also have PSN, but I'm extremely limited due to my Vita and library of Vita games. If you guys do want to add me, please make sure you PM me or something ahead of time so I know who you are. I'm pretty paranoid about random requests...

Anyway, I think that's about all for a proper introductions. I hope I can make some great friends here!

Welcome! I also have a Vita, although I hardly touch it due to the lack of games as well. ^^;
You seem friendly enough; hope we'll have a good chat sometime. :)

I never welcome anyone, but you I like, welcome to Belltree fourms, or The bell tree {Thus the abreaction TBT} what I like to call, my life.

Welcome to tbt! We're a lot alike wow ; a ; don't mind me, ahaha. If you don't mind, can I ask what your steam name is?

Back