• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello Fellow Kids

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
(slips into the Intro-Thread, attemptingly in a "cool" way)

Uhhhh, have not been on here in... probably forever. (As in like, three years.) SO I figured maybe I would re-intro myself.

I'm Kaydee, 30y/o, NB and a burglar of turts.

Anyhow I decided to lurk for a bit, and see what's new around here, see if any of my old mutuals are still around and maybe make some new friends. <3

Thinking of starting up a new ACNH island and would like to share stuffs here :3 maybe do some arts and stuff as I really miss doing that!

welcome back, kaydee! i remember seeing you around a bit in 2020 and am pretty sure i saw you in 2015-2017 as well; it’s nice to see you again! 💕

Welcome back! Pretty sure I saw you on the forums all the way back in 2014, looooool.

For reference, my original username was AnimalCrossingExpert(ACE). I've since had like, 15+ username changes. :LOL:

Hello and welcome back!
What's been making you think of restarting your acnh island?

Welcome back to the forums, Kaydee! I remember seeing you around back in 2018 when I used to look at forum threads without an account.

It is so good to see you again!

Hello and welcome back!
What's been making you think of restarting your acnh island?
I am on my second incarnation of my island. My first version was spooky and gothy and witchy. This version is more cottage core and naturey themed with slight haunted vibes. I mostly want to restart because it makes me want to play more. Now that I'm basically done with my current island there's nothing left for me to do so I'm less likely to play... I still have no idea what kind of theme I want to go for, I have several ideas but it's all the planning and stuff that fuels my obsession for things like this.

well hey! welcome back, it's been a little while hehe. I don't know if I talked with you much but if I'm not mistaken you used to talk to Alienfish (aka Sheila) a lot? she's not active on here anymore but hopefully someday she will return. nice to see you again 💜

Welcome back!! I remember seeing you around here 😊
Looking forwards to seeing anything you share!

well hey! welcome back, it's been a little while hehe. I don't know if I talked with you much but if I'm not mistaken you used to talk to Alienfish (aka Sheila) a lot? she's not active on here anymore but hopefully someday she will return. nice to see you again 💜
Yes yes, she was my bestie Turt here. Your name looks awfully familiar so I am sure we used to interact a bunch! Nice to see you're still around! 😊

(slips into the Intro-Thread, attemptingly in a "cool" way)

Uhhhh, have not been on here in... probably forever. (As in like, three years.) SO I figured maybe I would re-intro myself.

I'm Kaydee, 30y/o, NB and a burglar of turts.

Anyhow I decided to lurk for a bit, and see what's new around here, see if any of my old mutuals are still around and maybe make some new friends. <3

Thinking of starting up a new ACNH island and would like to share stuffs here :3 maybe do some arts and stuff as I really miss doing that!
I'm on New Horizon and would love a friend. Started 6 months ago. What do you think?

Back