• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello TBT People! I'm new!<3

!_Nxmillia_!

||こんにちは! ||ᴅᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ-||ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘʜ<3||
Bells
Red Tulip
Tasty Cake
Hello TBT Members! My name is !_Nxmillia_! but you can call me Nami or Lia (But mostly call me Nami). My age range is 13-15 years old. I'm a female. I'm playing with my Nintendo Switch and the games I mostly play are ACNH and Splatoon 2 but I play more games than that. I started playing ACNL in 2016 and I started playing ACNH since the exact release date (March 20, 2020). I've been here since 2020 but I never thought of making an account until now! So I hope we all get along and I hope we become good friends! That's all thank you!

Welcome Nami! 😊

Do you have a favourite villager? Who do you have on your island? 🏝️😊

Welcome Nami! 😊

Do you have a favourite villager? Who do you have on your island? 🏝️😊
Hello there! 😊

Yes, I do, my favorite is Shino! My villagers are Fang, Audie, Whitney, Molly, Sasha, Cephalobot, Marina, Marshal, and Shino. I only have 9 villagers and I'm currently hunting for Ione. 😊💕

Hi Nami, and welcome to TBT! ^^ I'm glad you decided to join officially!
Between New Leaf and New Horizons, is there one you like better, or do you like them both about the same?

hello, nami! i’ve seen you around the forums a bit over the last couple days, but i still wanted to formally welcome you! i’m so happy you decided to create an account; i hope you like it here so far! your avatar is super cute, by the way. 💗

you have fantastic taste in villagers! shino is actually a huge favourite of mine as well haha. deers are my favourite animal both in-game and irl, and i was so excited when she was revealed!! her design is absolutely gorgeous, and i love that her birthday is on halloween! :’)

does your new leaf town and new horizons island have any particular theme/s, or do you just decorate them however? what other games do you play besides animal crossing and splatoon 2?

Hi Nami, and welcome to TBT! ^^ I'm glad you decided to join officially!
Between New Leaf and New Horizons, is there one you like better, or do you like them both about the same?
Hello Merielle! I like them both!
Post automatically merged:

Hi there, and welcome to the community. I hope you have a great time here. I’ll see you around the forum!
Hello! Thank you!

Welcome to TBT! I love Shino too, although she's not on my island currently. I have Audie, though!
Cool!

hello, nami! i’ve seen you around the forums a bit over the last couple days, but i still wanted to formally welcome you! i’m so happy you decided to create an account; i hope you like it here so far! your avatar is super cute, by the way. 💗

you have fantastic taste in villagers! shino is actually a huge favourite of mine as well haha. deers are my favourite animal both in-game and irl, and i was so excited when she was revealed!! her design is absolutely gorgeous, and i love that her birthday is on halloween! :’)

does your new leaf town and new horizons island have any particular theme/s, or do you just decorate them however? what other games do you play besides animal crossing and splatoon 2?
Hello xara! Same, I've seen you around a bit the last couple days! Thank you! Wow thank you! Deers are my 2nd favorite after wolf villagers and same I was stunned when I saw her! I love the fact she has horns in her head!

My new leaf town and new horizons island doesn't have any particular theme/s! It's a mix honestly.

I play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee and Kirby Star Allies!

Last edited:
Back