• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello c:

exsace_

let my name echo in song!
Bells
Blue Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Toy Hammer
Purple Bunny Balloon
Yellow Heart Balloon
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Silver Moon Jellyfish
aah im so excited to finally be here!! my name is med, or ex, either work! and i got my first switch and acnh a year or two ago after wanting it for years and i only now got to converse in the community, though i suppose big thanks to my partner for getting me on here LOL im not the most educated on a few things, but nonetheless i LOVE playing and messing around in my little town :]] i had taken a few months of a break but i just now have been getting back into it as much as i can! and i look forward to engaging as much as i can in the community! <3

aah im so excited to finally be here!! my name is med, or ex, either work! and i got my first switch and acnh a year or two ago after wanting it for years and i only now got to converse in the community, though i suppose big thanks to my partner for getting me on here LOL im not the most educated on a few things, but nonetheless i LOVE playing and messing around in my little town :]] i had taken a few months of a break but i just now have been getting back into it as much as i can! and i look forward to engaging as much as i can in the community! <3
Welcome med 😁

Welcome to the forums! 🎉😊 Hope you enjoy it here!

Was ACNH you first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers? 😊

Welcome to the forums! 🎉😊 Hope you enjoy it here!

Was ACNH you first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers? 😊
it was actually! i had been previously into all of the AC games, but had no way to access them but when i got my switch i was finally able to!
having favourite villagers is a REALLY hard because they all have a special place in my heart, BUT hamlet and sasha are high up for me!!

welcome!!
miniwave.png

Helloo Med, welcome to TBT! I hope you’re enjoying it here so far! 💕 I love when people invite their friends/family/partners to join the forums! I’ve been trying to convince my bf to get his butt on here hehe

Back