Hello Again....

Kabune

Bells
Hi! I haven't been on this forum since about July? I left because i really didn't have much to talk about after the death of my 3DS, and the death of Kakariko Village, the great town that i put a lot of digital blood, sweat, and tears into. I made a Thread about all this and stuff, then i lurked the forums a few times and just stopped coming. I'm back because besides getting back into City Folk and loving it, i just want to join in on stuff like i used to. Maybe i'm not alone in not having New leaf and there are still people on CF...idk. I won't get the great June 9th night back, and i wont get a town as perfect as Kakariko back, but one day i will buy a 3DS XL w/NL and never take it out of the slot. I learned about a week ago that the SD card with my 3DS data on it was erased, so all those digital games, all the real money....gone....that's pretty much it.

P.S: I would love to make a dream villager signature and i notice a lot of you use these cute little animal sprites. I would like to know where they are from so i can use some.

Awh terrible thing that it all got deleted but welcome back, I don't go on city fill (never liked it much) but I am sure quite a few people still love it! :)

I'm finding all of these grammar problems extremely awkward. On a lighter note, welcome, mate!

Kabune, call Nintendo and ask to speak to a supervisor. Only their supervisors are real Nintendo employees (tho they arent really supervisors). Anyways, Nintendo can authorize redownloads, it's something new. As to save data, if it wasnt on a cartridge, its gone. This is why many of us refuse to download.

Well thanks guys! i will call nintendo, but if i no loner have the 3ds will i still get the data back?

Back