• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello Again....

Kabune

Bells
Hi! I haven't been on this forum since about July? I left because i really didn't have much to talk about after the death of my 3DS, and the death of Kakariko Village, the great town that i put a lot of digital blood, sweat, and tears into. I made a Thread about all this and stuff, then i lurked the forums a few times and just stopped coming. I'm back because besides getting back into City Folk and loving it, i just want to join in on stuff like i used to. Maybe i'm not alone in not having New leaf and there are still people on CF...idk. I won't get the great June 9th night back, and i wont get a town as perfect as Kakariko back, but one day i will buy a 3DS XL w/NL and never take it out of the slot. I learned about a week ago that the SD card with my 3DS data on it was erased, so all those digital games, all the real money....gone....that's pretty much it.

P.S: I would love to make a dream villager signature and i notice a lot of you use these cute little animal sprites. I would like to know where they are from so i can use some.

Awh terrible thing that it all got deleted but welcome back, I don't go on city fill (never liked it much) but I am sure quite a few people still love it! :)

I'm finding all of these grammar problems extremely awkward. On a lighter note, welcome, mate!

Kabune, call Nintendo and ask to speak to a supervisor. Only their supervisors are real Nintendo employees (tho they arent really supervisors). Anyways, Nintendo can authorize redownloads, it's something new. As to save data, if it wasnt on a cartridge, its gone. This is why many of us refuse to download.

Well thanks guys! i will call nintendo, but if i no loner have the 3ds will i still get the data back?

Back