• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have You Spent Money On Pocket Camp?

Have You Spent Money On PC?

• Total voters

Emolga59

Ignore my lineup pls 💜
Bells
Zipper Sakura
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Crystal Tree
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Christmas Candy
Snowstorm Scenery
I don't plan on spending money on it and I'm not getting that club membership. What about you guys? (I'm talking about anything that involved real money.)

Last edited:
Nvm, just realized PC is for pocket camp and not a computer

:p

Last edited:
Not worth the price for what you get and in general the cost of items (how many leaf tickets you need) as well as the cost of the tickets themselves and difficulty accumulating a decent amount of them...more or less ruins the potential of the game in general. Nintendo loves its cash grabbing.

I say this as I continue to play pocket camp out of boredom at times lol.

I didn't use my personal money but I had some credits that I used to buy some leaf ticket packs

Yeah I've spent some, but that was on cookies and I def. won't touch this dumb new Club stuff.

no, i’ve played since day one and haven’t spent anything. at the moment i have 1300 leaf tickets saved so i don’t feel a need to buy more with real money

Last edited:
Nope, never spent any money into this game and I will stay on this decision. Sure, I may missing any of the new fancy items, as I don't have enough Leaf Tickets and such, but in the same time, the amount you have to spend into said Leaf Tickets is just crazy. And then you don't even have a guarantee to get the items you want... No, thanks. Also no need for that new Pocket Camp Club trash. Not gonna support this cash grab. As long as I can enjoy playing it for free, I'm good.

Yes. I spent a little last christmas, I REALLY wanted the sleigh, but after a few tries I gave up. ?\_(ツ)_/?

I don't really feel like it's necessary to spend money on a silly mobile game especially with new horizons approaching so quickly. I tried the helper membership for the free trial, but will definitely cancel before I'm actually charged for it.

No. Never spend money on microtransaction mobile games. You're just gambling.

Yeah. Though... I only spent a little bit of money on the game. Just around $5 and that's basically it. Had no regrets on spending a bit of money on Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. I usually don't spend money for mobile games, so I am glad that I haven't spent a lot of money for this mobile game.

Only a little. No more than a few dollars since I started playing. I don't mind spending a bit on games I enjoy, but I have my limits.

Ugh, yes. I caved and spent $8 on leaf tickets so I could buy some fortune cookies. It was kind of worth it at the time, and I got good items from the cookies so I was lucky, but looking back it probably wasn't worth it. Especially considering that I'm taking a break from the game right now, it seems like a waste to have spent money on something that means so little to me.

Okay, so I spent about $25 dollars since I?ve been playing since the beginning and I don?t mind spending a little on mobile games. However, they are so off in what they charge that I don?t want to contribute anymore. For one example, $80.00 for 2500 tickets? Are you kidding me right now? I know how fast tickets go and you can?t even get everything in the game fo that. Not even half. That is more than a full video game. Highway robbery! I feel they have no idea what they are charging for what they are giving. That makes me sad. And if they do, then that makes me mad. I have played every day for years and I can not afford to do everything I want in this game. Can?t wait for the new one, but to be honest, am afraid of what the micro transactions are going to be with that one....

Nope. Asked for Google Play Store gift cards for Christmas so I can though, I really want the happy helper plan. I'd never spend real money on it though, and I'd never buy a play store gift card myself. If someone in my family wants to buy me one, though, I'm fine with that.

No, and i don't think i need to spent some since i'm started to not being active in the game

I won't either, it's a waste of money in my opinion; unless you really really want to support the game, in which case then fair enough. I'm on the free trial for the helper plan at the moment, and I can say that you would be a fool to pay out for this every month for what you actually get. Don't think its very helpful at all, okay you get a few odd extra supplies/items but woopydoo!

Back