Have you ever hated a villager so much that you're tempted to reset?

Guess some people are really iffy about certain villagers, lol.

I understand resetting in the beginning, but if they do it with like a months progress or more in the game, then it just seems really silly.

Damn Hazel. She's bounces from town to town. I FINALLY got rid of her and then she moves into my new town from my little sister in laws town. Hate her so much.
Freckles too. Instant reset

TEX!!!! He is the spawn of the Devil. But Resetting my game is like me committing suicide. Never gonna happen, but I did beat him to a pulp and then made another character just to get him out. But then Cube moved in RIGHT where I was gonna delete one of my ppl and move a new one and make a castle with a nice garden around it. Then again... KILL ME NOW!

Poor Olaf :(

No, any resetting I've done is because I hadn't liked what I'd done with my town or I wanted the shiny new town feeling. But after resetting so many times, I realized that it isn't worth the hassle of unlocking everything again.

TEX!!!! He is the spawn of the Devil. But Resetting my game is like me committing suicide. Never gonna happen, but I did beat him to a pulp and then made another character just to get him out. But then Cube moved in RIGHT where I was gonna delete one of my ppl and move a new one and make a castle with a nice garden around it. Then again... KILL ME NOW!

Tex was the first one I let go, now he's on main street every day.

I love Tex *-* He's a gentlemanly penguin that loves heavy metal. I don't get how someone couldn't like him :c

I've never had a villager I hated that much... I wasn't a huge fan of Big Top, but I lived with it til he left, and certainly wouldn't have reset over him. I haven't played Animal Crossing that long, but I don't think I'd reset over anyone.

I'm DYING to get Marcel out
That creepy dog moved in from street pass and all he does is hum his old town tune.
He's been in my town for 2 months now
I've ignored him for the first few weeks but he still hasn't moved.
Q-Q JUST MOVE OUT PLEASE

Last edited:
The only villagers I have resetted for are apes and hippos.
I just don't like them and don't think they are cute at all x__X

Wart Jr >.< He walks in randomly (before I knew about reset trick), and dumps his house excatly 5 spaces away from my house. He then settles into my wonderful (or, once wonderful) town of Windsor. He's still here, and by the look of things, never going to decide to move D: Just had to let my anger out :mad:

Was he your 10th villager? If so he won't move until someone else does.

Thankfully I've managed to kick all the villagers I didn't like out, I remember my GC town was full of villagers I didn't like though, years passed and they would. not. move. No one ever seemed to move from that town, it was very odd.

But Curt is a Cuddle Wuddle Bear! How can anyone not like him!?!
I Also hate the Gorillas.

When I had him before he was already just really nasty to my nice villagers, and he was always just rude and never asked me to do jobs or anything, so I just took a dislike to him!

yes I hated some of them but I'm not that drastic!
Why resetting... with time they will go away
for example I didn't like Zell but now he's moving out

Last edited:
I didn't plan on Bonbon moving to my village. She just accidentally moved in from another town whose owner I Streetpassed. I tried not talking to her for a while but she seems like she's not going anywhere. I didn't feel the need to reset though. I'll wait until she asks me.

I've definitely been disappointed at seeing some faces in my town, but I've never reset for those reasons. It really wouldn't be worth it to me unless I also hated my map. Good maps are harder for me to find than good villagers, and all villagers can eventually move.

Last edited:
There aren't any villagers I'd want to reset my entire game to get rid of, but when I did have to restart my town, I quickly backed out of a file that had Harry in my original 5. I hated when he moved into an inconvenient place in my original town, and we would always try to rip me off in selling or trading me items. Luckily he moved after completely ignoring him for 2 weeks, because if he'd been around for much longer, I might've actually decided to reset.

I don't hate any villagers that much! If I restarted to have bad villagers, such as Rasher, I would restart again. Otherwise I would let them all stay. :)

Back