• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I've never found a villager so off-putting...

RNG does seem a bit funny in this game. I had genuinely thought that the uchi personality was just rude and standoffish in this game until Reneigh moved in, and she's as sweet as pie compared to Canberra and Ursala, at least in my experience.

Here is a Paolo post of my own from when he lived on my island:

He's a funny little guy, might try to get him back some time.
the fact that he said all that while on the toilet is just... i don't know... words fail. :ROFLMAO: :oops:
definitely gives a different vibe to the dialogue.

I think is the eyebrows, without them he looks a bit like a bathtub rubber toy and fits the bathroom theme, plus it's cuter and I think I could tolerate everything else a bit more that way xd

I think is the eyebrows, without them he looks a bit like a bathtub rubber toy and fits the bathroom theme, plus it's cuter and I think I could tolerate everything else a bit more that way xd
Oh, well that makes more sense.
Still doesn't change my opinion.

I've seen Kidd reading a book while sitting on his toilet, and when he told me "Did you know that no one can hear me scream from my basement?" Yeah, sorry to all the Kidd fans, but that's a little off-putting.

And also, when I invited Beau to my campsite once, he said "Take this as a token of my gratitude! It's a do-rag, and it's only kind of sticky!" Uh, no thanks, that's kind of gross. And when he moved in he said at the campsite, "She said she was already thinking of moving away because of all the night clowns." Excuse me, the what now?

(I know that the dialogue is not exact, but bear with me.)

Lol yes the toilet house also he wants a house filled with them if you design a house for him. I think his dialogue is like "toilets, no one will be without one" or somthing like that. Lol

Back