Anyone Else Have That One Villager You Really Like?

ZeldaCrossing64

So what?
Bells
Island
Newgrounds
Dark Easter Egg
Blue Balloon
Purple Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
Spirit Candy: Wix
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Blue Candy
Purple Candy
I would like to hear the experiences of other AC players. It could be from any AC game and is not limited to just one villager!

For me it's Keaton. He was one of my starters in New Leaf, and I liked him a bit more than the rest of the residents. (I had Cesar and Marcie... Spare me.) I started talking to him more and more often, getting infatuated with his flirtatious dialogue. (I'm fully aware that other smug villagers say the exact same things as he does, but he's the only smug in my town, soo.) I have some memorable memories of him, like the time he tried to sell me something for 3,240 bells when the retail price was 1,800. He even mentioned it clearly in the dialogue, I thought it was hilarious.
He was the only villager whose birthday party I attended in my New Leaf town. I gave him a soccer shirt (which was a very similar yellow color as his feathers-), I could tell that he didn't like it but he wears it 24/7 anyway. I can't even remember what shirt he initially had. Anyway, he now calls me "mon amie" (French for "my friend"), which I thought was really sweet. hopefully he doesn't move out, because I would be devastated.

Grizzly is my grumpy old bear with a heart of gold underneath that I've loved ever since Animal Crossing for the GameCube. The very first time I played the game, he was the first villager I encountered and he told me something along the lines of: "Get lost!" I was determined from that point on that I would win him over and I did. He became my favorite villager and he still is.

Honorable mention to Anicotti who was also in my first ever Animal Crossing town and basically acted like my overly-pushy best friend for life.

i have several, but one villager that is especially special to me is beau. i’ve loved him since before new leaf even released in NA, and he was my #1 favourite villager for years. i still remember how excited i was when he randomly moved into my town (and how devastated i was when he moved without warning), and while he may not be my #1 favourite anymore, he’s still so important to me and is a villager i will have in every animal crossing game i play for as long as the series continues. : )

Biff was one of the original villagers in my first New Horizons town and I hated him. I thought he was ugly and I wanted all of these cute villagers and… then one day I got stung by bees. All of my cute villagers were jerks! They said awful things about how ugly my face looked, but Biff? Biff gave me medicine 🥲

It’s Bella for me ❤️ She was my best friend back in wild world, and now she lives on my acnh island!!
D663F32F-79B5-49A4-A977-FA4D6A993E87.jpeg
9CDAED58-42DB-48E6-9956-5AB3A21C9F3B.jpeg

Check it out - I even got a keychain made of her and my character!!
02DF5854-48B5-4CBE-9758-B89D5F59B866.jpeg

Back