Have you ever hated a villager so much that you're tempted to reset?

Mookie

It'sa Me, Mookio
Bells
Mailbox
Freaking Olaf! Nearly three monthes without resetting and I'm ready to burn it down because of him. He's a streetpass villager and resetting a new character a dozen times only moved his house around.
HNI_0001_zpsb50da094.jpg

(not my screenshot)

Why is wearing pants? He needs a veil over his face. Is that a tail, or a feather up his butt? That jacket and the hair make him look like Michael Jackson. Part of my daily routine is now hitting him with a hammer till he cries, then digging holes around him as he angrily fumes. Would it make him move faster if I just ignored him altogether? He's filling my tenth spot, and I'm afraid of missing out on a good camper.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to rant about your most hated.

Hazel. One of my starter villagers. refuses to move out. stupid freakin unibrow...

and I cant reset because i have 5 of my dreamies already...

Last edited:
I've reset multiple times when I first got my game on account of villagers. When I first saw Tutu. Reset. First saw Flora. Reset. First saw Moose, threw my game out the window.

Lol Bella. I reset my game but then she moved in again. After that I just waited it out, she moved eventually~

There's no one I really hate that much, to be honest...I would restart if I got Rasher as a starter, though. If he moved in now I would be really upset, but I'd let him move, and wait till I got his picture too. I kind of want to treat all of my villagers the same.
He's probably one of my worst ones, but there's none I hate so much I would restart my progress because of it.^^;

Since you already started a relationship with him by initiating conversations because you were torturing him, the fastest way now to get him to leave would be to become good friends.

On the topic, I had Drago and I wanted him GONE! Took me 4 months just to get him out

Purrl and Elmer. Both of them have been in my town since the beginning, and I regret not resetting to get rid of them when I started.

agh, kabuki. it didn't get me to the point where i wanted to reset, but oh my god it took me so long just to get him out. considering how much i TT, in game it took about 2 months for him to actually ask me just ONCE to move. i swear i was getting so close to a breaking point tho, haha.

I've had some villagers I really disliked, but I've never considered resetting because of them.
I like Olaf a lot though :) He has a cool design.

Velma, she is so annoying.
She said to me she was going to leave at one point and I was ready to throw a party, then a couple of days before she was going to move out she changed her mind.
:(

Um, no.
Its not that serious, even I had the unibrow beast Hazel but that didn't make me want to reset.

#Patience.

:l
I kind of want Olaf, but I have too many crankies right now

Last edited:
Not really. As much as I want Hazel to leave my town, I've never really found her bad enough that I'd want to reset the game.

I love my village so I would never reset <3. But I really want Rodney out! I'm just trying to ignore him completely now.

Since you already started a relationship with him by initiating conversations because you were torturing him, the fastest way now to get him to leave would be to become good friends.

On the topic, I had Drago and I wanted him GONE! Took me 4 months just to get him out

So even though the conversation is just him saying, "Why are you hitting me? I have feelings!", its remembered as a positive interaction? Wow. So he would move quicker if I go to "completely ignore" or "best friend" mode instead?

Jambette. My first town had her, played for like a day and then reset. Not because of her, because of my town layout and such, but I found it funny because if I ever was going to reset because of a villager it would be her.

why would you reset a town over a villager they move out eventually

I hated Camofrog a lot, but I sent him to the void when I TT'd and he asked to move out. I wasn't even trying to get anyone out, but I was too lazy to offer him up on here or tumblr, so I sent him away.
Why would you reset? Can't you just wait until you have enough villagers and then TT him out? :/

I find it weird people would reset their nearly three month old town over a villager.
Haven't people made way too much progress to reset now?

Back