Have you ever cried, screamed, or thrown something?!

What was your reaction?

• I cried!

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • I screamed!

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • I've never done anything. I'm a rational person. I swear.

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Something else!

Votes: 10 14.9%

• Total voters

daynapapaya

llama llama duck
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
7339-9283-7403
Winter Mittens
There has been only one instance where I screamed while playing ACNL. Genji kept plotting right in the middle of my orchard. I plot reset for 2 hours. He still wouldn't leave the stupid orchard. I set the game down, walked into my bedroom, screamed into a pillow for a good 5 seconds, then picked up the game and continued plot resetting :p He never did end up plotting outside my orchard, but it turned out it wasn't a bad placement after all. I ended up finding a better place for my orchard, and his house looks pretty cool where it is.

Have you ever gotten so sad or upset with an Animal Crossing game that you had some kind of emotional outburst? It's ok to admit it. We are all in this together :cool:

I cried when my Rodney moved out. I was time traveling for a different game and did not know it effected Animal Crossing at the time. So yeah he was just gone when i went to the game.

When my villager Marina moved away I was in a crap mood for a good few hours. Lol I didn't want to talk to anyone, I was mad xD

First when I lost Merry and then again when I lost Stitches.

I screamed and almost chucked my 3DS at the wall when I finally got Kyle in my campsite and had a full town after two months of trying to find him there.

Last edited:
Actually, no, I've never had a strong reaction to anything in the game. I don't plot reset and if someone moves into a bad spot (and there aren't that many, really, since I have no paths and I have all of the PWPs I want), I just wait for them to move out. I've been lucky because no one has ever moved out without telling me. If someone I love does run off, I'm sure I'll be sad.

That moment when you vote for the 'haven't done anything' option then right after doing it you remember a time AC made you scream/cry/whatever -_-

OK, so this wasn't in NL, but waaaay back when I first started playing WW I was scared of Resetti. I actually cried when he appeared, and he usually appeared at times when I HAD to switch the game off without saving (usually when the game froze). I was nearly 8 at the time, so... yeah.

I don't really remember if I did cry or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if I cried when Bunnie or Melba moved out of my WW town years ago. They were the first villagers I really liked, and Melba was the first one to give me her pic, and that's why I want Melba in my NL town. I don't want Bunnie though because I already have two peppy dreamies and Bunnie never gave me her pic :(

I wanted to cry when I was trying to get Marshal for weeks and I was too late to make an offer by less than 10 mins like 3 times. Once I missed him by like 2 mins. I thought it was impossible to get him lol and was just gonna give up, then I got him like a day later [happy ending yay now he lives right next to Mint <3]

OH yeah also I wanted to scream when I was trying to move out Curlos FOREVER and then 6 hours later (not even exaggerating) he pinged fINALLY. BUT then when I was like kthxbye, he was all naaaaah I'm stayin so we can be bffs

soo I reset, he agreed to move out, and I tried TTing to his move out date but I forgot to change the month (it was the end of the month and he was moving the 1st or something) and I accidentally went backwards a month. but I didn't realize I did that, and since he didn't move out I thought my game was glitched so I was like 99% done with the game. I just let it go and then he moved out a couple days later. when I realized I went backwards I felt so dumb.

man, this game. it's stressful I'm tellin' ya.

Last edited:
I cried when Felicity moved out she was living in my town since I started my game. I had stopped playing for a while and she left so my new best friend in town was Lolly. Then Lolly left after I had another break of playing. I restarted my town because I had nobody in my town that I liked. I don't regret it because I was also getting bored of playing because there wasnt much for me to do anymore. I just restarted a few days ago so I've been playing all day lately heh heh.

i'm pathetic so sometimes i start crying for no reason lmao. have cried because i kept getting the wrong fish while trying to help a villager and stuff like that. it sounds so silly, but it's because of my mental health problems so yy e /w\

I cried when Tucker moved out and didn't touch the game for over a year. All because of my special little mammoth baby.

Same story with Melba in WW. I TT'd two days, lost her, and cried myself to sleep. Although, to be fair I think I was nine or ten when that happened, and I was an absolute crybaby back then, more so than I am now at least, lol.

My jaw dropped to the floor for the legit 5 minutes when Marina was in campsite BUT the day before Lionel moved in as my 10th villagers. I cried, scream, and throw something internally :')

I didn't actually cry, but I remember being kind of sad when I deleted my old town, Esparta, just for the sake of it. Three months' effort down the drain! I won't make that mistake again, though.

I have never had a tantrum over a video game

I have never had a tantrum over a video game
congratulations!!!
tumblr_inline_nfpqm2gvgr1ra081x.jpg

Last edited:
I've never cried, screamed, or thrown anything over any Animal Crossing games. I did feel some sadness when Eugene decided to move out without anyone alerting me to his plans, but it wasn't anything to cry over. It was more of an "Awh man, this sucks" kind of feeling. Whenever something like that happens, I just chug along through the game day before turning the game off and usually taking a break from the game for maybe a week or so.

I *may* have thrown my DS on at the couch out of frustration :p plot-resetting is no joke! ;>

- - - Post Merge - - -

*at, not on :p

No, but when something I dislike in acnl happens my body kind of sinks xP then that's it

Back