• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy birthday, Lolly!

Ras

Bells
Winter Mittens
Once again, Skye was the one to show up:

HNI_0088_zps4c16e2eb.jpg

I got Lolly from another town, so this is the first time I've seen her in her natty shirt (which I gave her, ofc):

HNI_0090_zpsc25ade6a.jpg

HNI_0089_zps0a4081b2.jpg

My two favorite villagers in one place. Aww.

Last edited:
If you have room, I recommend her. Soooo cute and sweet. She was doing the little nervous, begging thing when I left and I enjoyed watching her little legs pumping up and down. :)

Last edited:
If you have room, I recommend her. Soooo cute and sweet. She was doing the little nervous, begging thing when I left and I enjoyed watching her little legs pumping up and down. :)

I'm going to try to take her in but she's being tricky! She's really cute so I'm hoping when she moves I can find someone that has her as a dreamie and give her to them.

Wow Skye has done a LOT of celebrating this week! Happy birthday Lolly! She's adorable.

Happy birthday Lolly! 8`D

She is precious. I have both Fauna and her at the moment, and Felicity. So many march babies haha.

Back