Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color:
- Photos from Kiki, Bill, Tiffany, Paolo, Marcie, Kid Cat, Chops and Bluebear.
- Fall and summer train set,
- some candy,
- the twelve new food idems from fireworks shows that I completely missed out on because I didn't realise there was anything new
-These wreaths: (please ignore if it's too much!) cool pansy, cosmos, dark lily, dark rose, dark tulip, fancy lily, fancy mum, fancy rose, gold rose, lily weath, mum weath, rose weath, windflower wreath
-Museum: scenic painting, rockhead statue, familiar statue, informative statue, wild painting left half
- any elaborate kimonos
- spare moms stuff
Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pickup
Preferred Time For Delivery? Any time (I'm GMT)

Feel free to ignore if it's too much, but thanks much much if you dont <3
Sloom, all your items are ready too - including six stacks of candies, all variations of every mom's items and all the wreath DIYs (plus the wreaths). Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and I'll drop the code. :)

hellooo could i please have the nook mile tickets?
Sorry for the delay, but I got distracted and missed your post. lol I've got 34 stacks (340) of NMTs for you. Please reply once you're ready and I'll generate the Dodo Code for you. :)

Do you have the cutting board and ironwood dresser DIY? I just did a restart. My gates are open ATM if you want to do a drop off, but I’m fine with picking up too.

Do you have the cutting board and ironwood dresser DIY? I just did a restart. My gates are open ATM if you want to do a drop off, but I’m fine with picking up too.
It's fine either way, pick-up or drop-off. :) If you would like to do a drop-off, feel free to message me your Dodo Code. :) Your items are ready.

Sloom, all your items are ready too - including six stacks of candies, all variations of every mom's items and all the wreath DIYs (plus the wreaths). Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and I'll drop the code. :)
Hey I'm really sorry, I got really sick last night and just ended up going to sleep! I'm around all day today though :)

Hey I'm really sorry, I got really sick last night and just ended up going to sleep! I'm around all day today though :)
No problem. :) But there's a lot to collect, so you might require multiple trips. Dodo Code's dropped right above. :)

Back again lol. Can I please get these items

-DIYS: Cherry-blossom Bonsai, Cherry-blossom Branches, Cherry-blossom Pond Stone, Red-leaf Pile, Maple-leaf Pochette, Maple-leaf Pond Stone, Spooky Lantern Set , Spooky Candy Set
- Lighthouse (Blue)
- Lighthouse (Gray)
- Mom's Candle Set (Chic flowers, Elegant flowers, Pastel)
- Mom's Cushion ( Animal, Blue with flowers, Colorful quilt, Denim)
- Mom's Tissue Box (Flowers, Fruits, Quilted animals)
- 2x Valiant statue
- Kerokerokeroppi lantern
- 10x Orange-tea-olive Start
- 10x Yellow-tea-olive Start
- 3 Stacks of Stone
- Some NMTs

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
Pick up

Preferred Time For Delivery?
PST time. Free all day today and tomorrow

Back again lol. Can I please get these items

-DIYS: Cherry-blossom Bonsai, Cherry-blossom Branches, Cherry-blossom Pond Stone, Red-leaf Pile, Maple-leaf Pochette, Maple-leaf Pond Stone, Spooky Lantern Set , Spooky Candy Set
- Lighthouse (Blue)
- Lighthouse (Gray)
- Mom's Candle Set (Chic flowers, Elegant flowers, Pastel)
- Mom's Cushion ( Animal, Blue with flowers, Colorful quilt, Denim)
- Mom's Tissue Box (Flowers, Fruits, Quilted animals)
- 2x Valiant statue
- Kerokerokeroppi lantern
- 10x Orange-tea-olive Start
- 10x Yellow-tea-olive Start
- 3 Stacks of Stone
- Some NMTs

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
Pick up

Preferred Time For Delivery?
PST time. Free all day today and tomorrow
I've got everything, but only 10 NMTs 'coz my pocket ran out of space. lol Would you like more?

hey, thank you for doing this~
Turkey Day garden stand (5), any color
(21) Blue Hydrangea bush seeds
(2) Real Beautiful Statue
(2) Real Gallant statue
(4) Real Valiant Statue
(4) Real Robust statue
(1) Fountain (white)
Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick up
Preferred Time For Delivery? Anytime

Hey! Can i get 10 stacks of regular Wood and 10 stack of custom kits? If thats too much, Its fine lol

Time: now (GMT +8)

Pickup or drop off? Drop off!
Preferred time for delivery: now (GMT +8)

Last edited:
@LeAckerman, your items and Dodo Code are ready; all our artworks are genuine artifacts, so they're all 'real,' no worries. lol

@inazuma, I'll get to you once I'm done with LeAckerman's trade, but feel free to message me your Dodo Code. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back