• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi there! ^_^ Would I be able to collect the following DIY cards? Completely understand if it’s too much. Been trying to collect the rest of my needed cards! Thanks again! Once again sorry if this is way too much! Let me know, I can just parse it down!

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color:

Virgo harp
Taurus bathtub
Scorpio lamp
Pisces lamp
Libra scale
Leo sculpture
Gemini closet
Capricorn ornament
Cancer table
Aries rocking chair
Aquarius urn

Street piano
Stone arch
Steamer basket set
Iron-garden chair
Lucky gold cat

Moon
Crescent-moon chair
Space shuttle
Satellite
Rocket
Lunar lander
Lunar rover
Flying saucer
Crewed spaceship
Sci-fi wall
Sci-fi flooring

Keyholder
Ironwood bed
Ironwood clock
Ironwood DIY workbench
Ironwood cart
Ironwood chair

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
Pick-up

Preferred Time For Delivery?
Whatever is easiest for you!

@Nami25, your DIYs' ready. Dodo Code's at the top. :)

Hi! :) Could I please get:
• Gold Nuggets
• All types of wood
• Villager photos for Lily, Ankha, Stitches, Ellie, and Marshal
• 5 of any butterfly model
• Bells
Hi jesse, just a reminder: your items are still ready for collection. Feel free to reply whenever you're ready to collect. :)

Is it possible for me to get both Judy and Sherb in two trips on the trove island? I'm not really looking for anything else off the island since two villagers is a decent amount! I recently restarted my island and would love to get them as easily as I can. I can offer TBT if two trips is a lot to ask!

Is it possible for me to get both Judy and Sherb in two trips on the trove island? I'm not really looking for anything else off the island since two villagers is a decent amount! I recently restarted my island and would love to get them as easily as I can. I can offer TBT if two trips is a lot to ask!
Please use this thread for villager requests:

Judy and Sherb don't have Amiino cards, so getting them will take longer if you don't mind. I'll have to time travel to open up two spots on my island

Please use this thread for villager requests:

Judy and Sherb don't have Amiino cards, so getting them will take longer if you don't mind. I'll have to time travel to open up two spots on my island
Oh. I saw them in the picture and I thought they were available! I'll make a request on that forum then!

Hiiii may I order the following DIYs if they’re available? I can pick up and tip when available. Thank you!!!

• Hyacinth Lamp DIY
  • Iron Garden Bench DIY
  • Iron Garden Chair DIY
  • Iron Garden Table DIY
  • Ironwood Cupboard DIY
  • Ironwood Dresser DIY
  • Ironwood Low Table DIY
  • Lily Record Player DIY
  • Cutting Board DIY
  • Sandy Beach Flooring DIY

Hiiii may I order the following DIYs if they’re available? I can pick up and tip when available. Thank you!!!

• Hyacinth Lamp DIY
  • Iron Garden Bench DIY
  • Iron Garden Chair DIY
  • Iron Garden Table DIY
  • Ironwood Cupboard DIY
  • Ironwood Dresser DIY
  • Ironwood Low Table DIY
  • Lily Record Player DIY
  • Cutting Board DIY
  • Sandy Beach Flooring DIY
Alrighty, items' ready! Dodo code's up. :)

- White Phonebooth
- Pink and Blue Public Benches (2)
- White Snack Machine
- Pink Cotton Candy Stall
- White Tourist Telescope
- Pink Springy Ride On
- Zebra Springy Ride On
- Green (Pastel) Playground Gym
- White Streetlamps (4)
Alright, it took a while, but I'm finally done. lol Dodo code's generated. Come aboard anytime. :)

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: 2 Beautiful Statues and 1 Valiant Statue (they can b fake!)
Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick up :)
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Any time , EST time zone (New York, USA)

thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back