Item Dump 10.31.21. Halloween Catalogue Session!!! (Grab What You Want at End of Session!)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 23 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name: Zenni
Island Name: Dokdo
Cataloguing only, taking items back, or both?: Cataloguing or Taking Items back, it depends on when I'm available.
This looks amazing! I can't wait to see how you've organized everything :p
I have travel plans for that weekend and will try to join whenever I can. Could you put me on both lists for now?

It really depends how busy I am the occurring evening:

In-game Name: Anthony
Island Name: Leafton
Cataloguing only, taking items back, or both?: Catalog only.

Now, this will surely help me out in preparation for the big 2.0 update coming out soon, so thanks for doing this.

What an awesome event! I would love to attend!

In-game Name: Rin
Island Name: PeachFalls
Cataloguing only, taking items back, or both?: Both please.

Thank you so much!

Hey all. I would like to thank everyone for the huge amount of interest in this event. lol This blew up faster than I expected, but I guess it's because of the new update coming. haha

But anyway, just a friendly reminder to you all for the cataloguing event:
  • Please don't take any items home; you can do that on the spree during the 31st (October).
  • Because connection issues might be a problem, please use a stable Internet/WiFi connection during your visit.
  • Likewise, please exercise responsibility for your own items and save often. You could do so by exiting the island and returning to your own. We encourage you to do so every 15-30 mins. This might be bothersome to others, but it helps to prevent your game from crashing and losing all the progress. What you can do is catalogue one section of the island first then come back for the others.
  • Games will be held, and you'll have a chance to win rare fruits and fishes you might not own on your island, including Star Fragments.
  • Bad jokes will probably be told as well... Probably not Dr. Shrunk level, but still.
  • Hope you'll enjoy the event!

I'd love to attend! My catalog is pretty sparse.

Code: 4949-4649-1278
In-game Name: Amanda
Island Name: Ordona
Cataloguing only, taking items back, or both?: Cataloging only, as I'm in a much later time zone haha.

Thanks for doing this!

In-game Name: bowser
Island Name: L.F.C
Cataloguing only, taking items back, or both? Both

In-game Name: Eve
Island Name: Althea
Cataloging only, taking items back, or both?: Cataloging only!

Thank you for doing this! I'm missing a lot of items in my catalog, so this is extremely helpful

Sorry guys, but I think I better close this. Don't want to get in trouble again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back